C10. Breakfast Buffet

It's already the third day of the training camp and I was exhausted from doing a lot of work continuously. Nevertheless, I strive to not be expelled.

Speaking of expulsion, Megumi was still here in the camp. The match was, surprisingly again, a tie between her and Shinomiya-senpai.

So right now, she's really relieved and happy that she's still here.

But the thing is... Every night we had to serve meals to people who came to eat at the Resort and we students had to feed their damn stomachs until they couldn't eat anymore. And hell, was it frustrating!

"Alright! You pass! You may clean up now," the chef nods his head once I passed my dish to him. I bow my head and did as I was told to do.

"Heh, as expected... Today was really tiring, too..." Yoshino groans as her feet shuffled against the carpeted floor. Us Polar Star students are making are way towards our room together after finishing the test from earlier.

They continued to say complains to each other about the tests.

"Oh yeah. In the middle of the test, I saw guys wearing suits. I haven't seen them until today and I don't know who they are," Yukihira states, placing his hands behind his head.

"Really? I didn't notice. I was too busy concentrating on the test.." Yoshino sleepily replied, rubbing her eyes.

I hum to the redhead, "Yeah. I saw two guys wearing suits. But I didn't see them after a second glance," I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"This is a message to the whole student body, good job today.." A voice blared throughout the speaker from the ones scattered across the hall we were walking in.

"Ah, it's Doujima-senpai," with a blank look, I stated.

"One hour from now, at ten o' clock please change into your uniform and gather in the banquet hall."

My blank expression morphed into one that was mixed with frustration and exhaustion. I groaned when the announcement was finished. Seriously? What kind of test are they going to give now?

One Hour Later, 10: 00 PM, Banquet Hall

Once I entered the room, I was quickly tackled by someone.

"Hirashima! Are you an idiot?!"

I open my eyes slowly and saw one of the faces that I didn't want to see. "Maeda? What's up with you?" I demanded from her and she only shook my shoulders.

"Seriously? I left you alone and you get in trouble with an alumni?" Loudly, she spoke, her shaking slowing down.

I stared at her flabbergasted, "Maeda, shut up and mind your own business," I knew that rumors were going to be spread. It was unavoidable because of the blabbering mouth of the students who witnessed the whole thing.

Pouting, Maeda didn't respond after that and just waited for the announcement to be given to us.

"Okay, it seems like everyone's already gathered here. Now, please pay attention to the stage," Doujima-senpai was once again speaking, and he had a serious look in his face. What was he going to say now? My body was aching from the tests earlier and I am not thrilled about another test until dawn.

"The reason I had everyone gather here is to tell you all about tomorrow's test," announced Doujima-senpai, gripping the microphone that was given to him.