C16. Challengers

Thank you Ryoc_Kwon123 for voting on the last chapter 😁

***

The usual early morning breeze filled my entire room completely as the minutes pass by. It was about 4 in the morning and I'm already awake.

"What to do..." I wondered out loud, staring at the ceiling above me. I was afraid Isshiki-senpai might suddenly pop out, but he's most likely asleep in a time like this.

You can stop by here if you need any help, okay?

An idea hit me like a slap in the face, and I hurriedly got ready for the morning. Since I know now what the theme for the Elections was, then I have to do something about it. Quick.

When I was ready to go, it was already about almost 5.

With a sigh, I exited my room and locked it just in case

With a sigh, I exited my room and locked it just in case. Then I left a paper on my door, saying:

"❌ DO NOT ENTER. KEEP OUT
I'll be out in a few, and be back soon.
- Hirashima A. ❌"

As the door closed shut, I turned on my heel.

Surprisingly though, I bumped into something a bit... Strange?

"Ouch..." I groaned whilst holding the top of my head and my other hand supported myself to sit down.

"Oh, Hirashima. What're you doing? It's still too early for you to be up," said a voice I was hoping to not hear for awhile.

Turning my head to the side, I made sure I avoided his gaze. ".. What's in it for you? And what are you doing as well?" I spat out, much more angrier than I intended it to be. But I could care less about it, what's he being concerned for anyway?