C3. Welcome Party

One month has passed since the examination of the main protagonists. And it's that time of the year where teenagers of the same place gather and attend their first day; High School.

In Tootsuki Academy, April is the month where they start the first day.

"Erina-sama looks so beautiful~~"

"She's the perfect super human!"

"Hey, I heard that she was top one in all her subjects..."

The students whisper amongst each other when they see the granddaughter of the director of the school.

That's right, Nakiri Erina.

"I can die happily when I could get a date with her~"

"Sh-Shut up! If somebody hears you, your dead!"

The director, Nakiri Senzaemon stood up front the first year students, they all were immediately intimidated by his looks.

"Shit! He looks scarier up close!"

"The demon king!"

"No! The food demon king!"

Senzaemon carries his speech effortlessly like it was nothing. Students all around were either scared and shit their pants, or were fired up because of his challenge.

"And to finish, we'll introduce two students who were admitted to the high school section," Senzaemon adds, then gets down from the stage.

"One of you has to go first, then the other one is second."

"Yukihira, yo-you go first!" Ayano squeaks shyly, shoving Souma in front of her.

"S-Say what?! Hirashima, you go first!"

Ayano's face gets red once more, "F-Fine! Just give me a minute!" She huffs out, massaging her temples and breaths in and out. "Okay," she nod her head and walks up to the stage.