C9. Shokugeki with the Alumni

"Shokugeki.... Ah, such a nostalgic sound..."

"The transfer student is crazy!!"

"What the hell?! He's going to have a match with an alumni from this school! Plus he lives in the front line of food!"

I could pass out because of the dizziness in my head and the fact that I'm a friend of a crazy ass man!

"A Shokugeki with someone who isn't from the school anymore isn't a problem.." The older chef says, rubbing his chin. "But the rule says that both parties have to agree. As you can see, I won't be accepting the challenge since I don't feel like it. In addition, Tadokoro's expulsion is already set so there's no need for you to struggle, is there?"

"Hey, not so fast."

I turn around and see Doujima-senpai standing by the frame of the classroom door, Inui-senpai behind him. "It seems like something interesting has happened here.."

"Doujima-senpai and Inui-senpai??" I uttered confusingly, why are there here? Oh no, they heard about the Shokugeki; they'll be reporting it and I'll be expelled because I was involved in this bloody mess. Fuck, no!

"Shinomiya...! Ayano-san and Megumi-san, too!" Inui-senpai acknowledged our presence and I stared at her in shock. What I really wanna know is why are they here, get it over already so that I won't die a terrible and painful death!

**

"Tadokoro Megumi-san's dish...! Isn't it delicious?" Inui-senpai gasps after tasting Megumi's dish from Shinomiya-senpai's class earlier. Right now, Yukihira, Megumi and I are in a room with three other senpai's.

"Then shouldn't it be fine to let her pass?" Inui-senpai made comments and aimed it at her second senpai in the room, "Boo, Shinomiya-senpai, you bonehead! Big headed narcissist!"

"Be quiet, Hinako!" Shinomiya-senpai held Inui-senpai's head, putting a bit of pressure that was probably enough to give the female a headache.

"S-Sorry!!" Inui-senpai apologizes, then Shinomiya-senpai let's her go.

"Doujima-san, this assignment was suppose to be entrusted to me," the pink haired chef then states, dusting his hands.

"Of course, Shinomiya," Doujima-senpai agreed, nodding his head and crossing his arms. "I'm not dissatisfied with the test results that came from you, no. However.... she at least tried her best to make the situation lighter, correct? Don't you think her willpower is worth considering?" He tried to convince the stubborn glasses man.

"I don't. Not a single bit do I think that it is," deadpanned Shinomiya-senpai, crossing his arms.

Inui-senpai disagrees, "I think they are!!"

"With this, we have a tie. It was obligatory.... Well, I suppose it can't be helped," I furrowed my brows in confusion at Doujima-senpai's statement, what did he exactly mean by that?

"A unofficial Shokugeki it is, then. I will take charge of it! It's just a ordinary match."

I gasped and felt my legs weaken. Now this is taking it too far!