C18. To Italy

Thank you rafwacchi for voting on the previous chapter!

**

The chauffer obeys when I tell him to go to the shopping district, where we had also went before. It took about less than an hour to get there, and I had just hoped that nothing bad had happened to Ikumi.

"Ikumi, hello? Where are you now?" Once the call was answered, I bombarded her with questions; asking if she was fine, where was she right now, did she encounter with someone.

"I'm fine, overall, Ayano," answered back Ikumi, and I can imagine her rolling her eyes at me even though we weren't facing each other. "But I'm still lost, I think I'm far from where I'm suppose to be. Where are you now? Wait, is th--"

"I see you," like the gangster I was, I cut her off, seeing the familiar tanned female holding her phone against her ear whilst standing outside a cute store.

Telling the chauffeur to stop, I ended the call and opened the door and went down, approaching Ikumi. With a sigh, I waved at her, "Ikumi!"

Quite flustered, the female still approaches me. When we were together, I dragged her by the arm until we were inside the car, "What do you think you were doing, going by yourself when you knew that you had no sense of direction at all, huh?" I began to scold her like when we were kids, having a stern look plastered on my face as the chauffeur decided to move out of the place.

"I-I just decided to che-check up on something!" Still shy and flustered, Ikumi exclaims, shutting her eyes tightly in the end. Really, what is up with people and being scared of me? I swear, I don't even look scary at all, and I don't wear a resting bitch face or anything, I just wear a blank look almost all the time unless I'm with one of my friends.

However, even though Ikumi tried to reason her way out of the conversation, I already knew what was up. It was quite obvious, and I refused to admit it out loud for herself.

"Look, Yukihira isn't going home for the break, he's staying at the dorm," I informed her in a much more harsher tone than I intended it to be. It wasn't like I was mad or anything, it just somehow slipped, though I meant it when I said that the red head was staying over the dorm for the break. "I'm not your childhood best friend for nothing, Ikumi," I added, rolling my eyes as I looked outside of the window to avoid her curious gaze on me, "I know how you feel about him."

There wasn't any response from her after that, and I just took it that she didn't want to talk about it. Or perhaps she was mad at me, because I just said it out loud, but it's not like anyone is going to hear it, it's just me and her talking with hushed voices, not wanting to annoy my chauffeur.