T W E L V E

"Let's go!" Tyler yelled up the stairs at me, I could picture him passing the keys between his hands impatiently and tapping his foot against the floor. A small smile tugged at my lips.

"One second!" I screamed back, pulling apart my jewellery box in search of my big silver hoops and my choker. Heavy footsteps echoed up the stairs and seconds later Tyler was standing at my doorway, watching me with his head cocked to the side.

"What are you looking for?" He asked, stepping into my room.

"My choker and hoop earrings," I whined, digging through the pile again. Large hands grabbed my shoulders, swivelling me in the direction of my closet.

"Get some shoes, I'll look for your jewellery," He ordered and gave me a small shove. I'd completely forgotten that I was barefoot and reached down to rifle through the massive pile of shoes. I decided on a pair of gold sandals to go with my black ankle length skirt and golden body suit. I turned to find Tyler standing at the door, my choker and earrings in one hand and my denim jacket in the other.

"I would ask how, but I don't even want to know," I muttered as I grabbed my jewellery and followed him down the stairs, multitasking as I grabbed my phone, purse and put my earrings in all at once.

Tyler opened his mouth, probabaly to hurry me along again, but I held a finger up.

"I'm coming," I said and walked past him, hurrying out to the waiting SUV. I opened the door and slid into the middle seat, narrowly avoiding ending up Kara's lap. A wave of dizziness passed through me, but I steadied myself and ignored it.

I had a good feeling about tonight. It was the first time we'd gone out in a month and it was well needed by all of us.

"About time," She grinned and leant over, lightly pecking my cheek. Tyler slid in after me, his large frame squashing me against Kara.

"We had a jewellery issue," He grimaced as he hit his head on the roof of the car, trying to get comfortable.

"Ah, those are the worst," Mason grinned from the driver's seat.

"Are we all in?" Farrah asked, turning in her seat to check that we were all, in fact, in the car. I caught her eye and we held eye contact for a moment. We hadn't talked about the bruise on her shoulder, and I hadn't had a chance to speak to her alone since then, although I wanted to. I was sure that the bruise wasn't from a door.

"Onwards!" Tyler grinned, speaking in his best English accent, which was appalling. Mason laughed and pulled away from the curb, heading towards Manchester.

An hour later, we were pulling into the only available park within walking distance of the club and that was three blocks away. The drive had been filled with music and laughter, so much laughter that my cheeks hurt, and I was sure I'd have abs in the morning. We piled out of the car and double checked everything, making sure we all had our fake ID's and tickets. I felt a headache coming on but ignored it, popping a painkiller in my mouth so that it wouldn't bother me tonight.

"Let's go," Mason grinned and reached down to grab Kara's hand, her small hand slipping into his with a familiarity that made my heart ache. Farrah walked off in front, her high heels clicking against the concrete, and Mason and Kara weren't far behind. I waited for Tyler to finish whatever he was doing in the boot of the car. I was shivering even though I had my jacket on, and I silently prayed that it would be warm in the club.

"What are you doing?" I asked, peering around the side of the car to see him walking around the front, two drink bottles swinging from his hands. He shot me a winning grin that made my heart flip and handed me a bottle.