Netflix and what?

Soon it was 6pm and you were bouncing. You were so excited to go and spend time with joe and Caspar. Even though they're much older than you, they're both so childish and that's what you love about them. They make you laugh and smile and they're good company so that made you happy. You were brushing your teeth when your phone started to buzz.
*home boy suggy*
You shook your head and slid your finger across the screen and hit speaker:
"ello"
"alright suggy"
You spat and rinsed your mouth and dabbed it dry
"whats wring my love?"
"erm you are still coming right? Because you're late"
"Joe are you joking it's 3 minuets last 6"
"Yesssss but I said don't be late"
"Oh sorry I won't come then"
"Yes you will come I've just made Zoe renew her Netflix so we can watch movies"
"Joseph you stingy bastard buy it yourself"
"WHOAH what did you just call me?"
"I called you a BASTARD"
"RIGHT JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL YOU GET HERE"
"FIGHT ME"
"C'MON THEN"
You heard him laugh on the other end of the phone and you couldn't help yourself do you started to laugh too and in the end you were both howling.
"But seriously please come"
"Nope"
"What why please"
"You've hurts my feelings"
"Awhhhhhhh y/n I'm sorry"
"Nope"
"I'll make it up to you please y/n"
"Tell me how?"
"You can have my hoodie,stay in my bed and you can pick what we have for tea and you can be in charge of the movies and what time me and caspar have to go to bed"
"Oh really"
"Yeah please just come I miss you"
"I'll come on one condition"
"What's that then?"
"You get no cuddles"
"What no you wouldn't"
"Oh I would"
"Ergh fine no cuddles"
"I'll be right over"
You hung up the phone picked up your backpack and pulled on you shoes you walked to joes as it's only ten minutes away and when you got there you buzzed the buzzer and waited.
"Y/N HELLO"
Caspar screamed down the voice box
"CASPAR HELLO"
You screamed back
"Let me in plz bby"
"Okay But before I do joes a little sad because you won't give him cuddles"
You were only joking you didn't mean to make him sad.
"Awh well he'll be fine"
So he let you in and you got in the lift, pressed the button and when the lift door opened Joe's door was closed so you slowly opened it and shat yourself when joe jumped out on you.
"you twat Jesus joe you promised"
"Haha yes But oh well"
"God sake"
"I had nothing to do with this I swear"
Caspar chuckled
"Sure you didn't"
"I promise"
Joe clapped his hands
"Right what we doing?"
"I need to wee first"
"Then go"
"Alright Alright im going"
You went to the bathroom and did what you had to do and you could hear them talking.
"So when you gonna ask her about Netflix and chill joe?"
"Caspar chill she's jus got here"
"Yes I know I just want to know if you're having sex tonight so I can prepare myself"
"Okay man but it might not happen she might not even like me like that"
"I swear to god joe have you seen the way she looks at you and the messages she definitely has something for you"
"You think so bro?"
"Yes man I do I do"
You smiled as your cheeks heated up and you wanted him as much as he wanted you and you were felling the same he was you didn't know if he liked you like you like him. You were pulled out of your thoughts by caspar calling you.
"Yo y/n have you fallen down the toilet?"
"Haha no I'm coming"
You sorted yourself out and ran down the stairs and into the front room where joe was laid out on the three seater and Caspar on the two seater both on their phones"
"Alright then I'll sit on the floor"
Joe looked hot with his glasses on his face and his hair flopped over to one side you sat there with your thoughts like damn boy.
You didn't even notice you were drooling until caspar laughed at you.
"Yikes y/n how old are you?"
"Haha no idea"
You wiped your saliva and joe tilted his head to one side and looked at you and raised his eyebrows.
"What?"
"Nothing"
"Okay then weirdo"
"I'd of said come and sit with me but I'm not allowed cuddles so"
"Ohhhhh okay if that's how you want to play"
You stood up and slid on your feet and picked up your bag and pulled on your shoes.
"WHOAH where you going?"
"Home"
"Whyyyyy Don't leave"
"Ha watch me"
But you had no chance because joe got up from the couch and ran at you taking hold of your waist and pulling into him taking hold of your wrists and pulling you away from the door.
"Noooo joeeeeeeeeee"
"Nooooooo y/nnnnnnnnnnn"
"Let gooooooooo"
"Make meeeeeee"
"Pleaseeeeeeeeee"
"Noooooooooooo"
"I'll stay"
"You Better aswell"
"I promise"
So joe let go of you and he watched you take your shoes off and put your bag down and you sat on the couch together.
You'd watched some movies and had some pizza and it started to get late so you asked them if they wanted to go to bed and they agreed.
"Hey Erm y/n can I have a word with you"
"Sure Goodnight caspar"
"Night caspar"
"Night Guys dont be too loud now"
You looked at joe and he smiled at you
"Listen I really like you and I've had the best time tonight"
"Me too joe"
"Really?"
"Yeah"
"Can we do this again some time?"
"We sure can"
"Tomorrow"
"Haha if you want"
He looked at you and he slowly placed his hand against your cheek and the gap between slowly closed and at that moment you felt his lips against yours. It was magical and you relaxed and slowly started to react and you were so happy. Your stomach exploded with fireworks and you felt your cheeks heat up.
You pulled away slowly and smiled at him.
"Thank you"
"What for?"
"Everything"
You hugged him tightly
"Joe?"
"Yeah?"
"Erm will you stay with me tonight?"
"You want me to stay with you are you sure?"
"Yeah please"
"So much for no cuddles y/n"
"I was joking by the way"
"Oh nice and you tell me this now?"
"Well that's why I asked you to stay with me so we can cuddle"
"Then yeah I'll stay with you"
You smiled at him and he smiled at you he hugged you and you hugged him.
You both got into bed and he put a movie on his laptop while you cuddled into him and you kissed his jaw softly and his cheeks heated up and you smiled against his chest and you fell asleep in eachother arms.