His appartment

You got to joes place around midnight and you were a little tired but so excited. Joe let go of your hand and came and opened the door for you. "What a gentleman" you thought to yourself.
You got out of the Uber and waited by the steps with y/f/n,Caspar,josh,and Byron. Joe paid for the taxi and go everyone inside.
Welcome too the sugg residence ladies. Your heart was racing and you were in shock it was so nice it was also very big and you knew at some point you'd get lost in here tonight. Your eyes scanned the room a lovely pair of grey curtains and a lovely soft grey couch. A black coffee table in the middle of the room and a very nice looking fish tank. But you were surprised when the fish tank disappeared you didn't know it was a tv.
You randomly started laughing and everyone was looking at you like you were crazy.
"Yo y/n are you drunk?" Byron questioned
"haha no I just thought the tv was an actual fish tank lmao" Which caused everyone to laugh.
"Okay so hows about I show you around?"
"yeah sure just me by the looks of things"
Y/f/n was flat out on the couch with Byron
"Great just what I need"
"Don't worry you can stay here tonight there's plenty of room"
Joe smiled at you and your heart started to race.
"This way m'lady"
"thank you kind sir"
Joe showed you around his house and where the bathroom was where his room was and he told you that if you needed anything not to be scared to go up and see him and to ask.
Byron said he'd stay with y/f/n in the room downstairs and Caspar and josh stayed on the couch which meant that you could either stay with joe or in the little room down the hall on your own.
"Hey y/n what you thinking about" he wrapped his arms around your waist and placed his head against your shoulder.
"Just life really I mean after tonight I'm going to go home and probably never see you again and that lol make me sad and"
"Whoa whoa whoa you will see me again don't be sad where do you live?"
"Like three hours from here"
"Oh shoot erm damnit you could maybe move here if you wanted to"
"I'm only y/a tho and my mum wouldn't allow it"
"I really want you to live here"
"So do I joe so do I"
You spoke about it for ages and you could feel your eyes getting heavy
"C'mon little one lets get you in bed"
Joe carried you upstairs to his room and undressed you and put you in one of his baggy tops.
He place you down gently on the left side of the bed. He put your phone on charge and turned out the lights. He got in bed beside you and covered you both up so you were warm. You were a little cold and you couldn't sleep so you decided to see if joe was awake.
"Joe?"
"Yeah love?"
"Em I'm a little cold and I can't sleep"
"Oh do you maybe want to cuddle?"
Your heart stopped for a second did he just say cuddle? He definitely said cuddle?
"Y/n?"
"Yeah sorry you did say cuddle right?"
"Yeah only if you want too love I don't want to make you uncomfortable"
You moved closer to joe and he wrapped his arms around you. He was so warm. You buried your head into his chest and he rubbed your back and played with your hair.
"Thank you for tonight it's been amazing"
You spoke softly
"Awh you're welcome love let's do it again some time"
You blushed and smiled like crazy you couldn't wait for the next time you'd do something with joe again.