Meeting him!

You got up from your seat, palms sweaty, your head racing with thoughts about what you were going to say to him this was actually happening you were going to speak to the one and only joe sugg.

You took deep breaths and you could hear y/f/n telling you that once you started talking he'd want you to go away because you don't stop. She laughed knowing that you always get like this before actually trying to talk to someone but you were ready for this.

You approached the boys slowly trying to pull yourself together when Josh tapped Byron and spoke "dude do you know that girl?". Byron looked from you to him and nodded "yeah bro I haven't really spoke to her tho because we were helping her friend find her" "ahhh got you". Joe looked at you and smiled "hey y/n what can we help you with?" You got butterflies when he spoke your name " erm hello I just wanted to introduce myself properly" you stuttered trying to for a sentence with your words.

They smiled at you and offered you to sit, you felt so much better after actually speaking to them. You had ditched y/f/n for the boys considering there was a free seat and you had the best time. You laughed and talked and danced and sang. You didn't want this to be over you thought it was a dream a first but it soon became a reality when the performance finished and that's when you knew you had to leave.

You and y/f/n were stood outside with the boys waiting for a taxi back to your apartment when joe spoke "hey girls I know that we haven't know eachother very long but do you want to come back to mine for a drink?". Me and y/f/n looked and eachother and I smiled at her and she screamed a yes I laughed at her idioticness and the boys did too. "You don't have to if you don't feel comfortable though" Byron spoke softly staring into y/f/n eyes. You nodded you wanted this you wanted to spend time with them after all who wouldn't?

Josh hollered for an Uber while Bryon supported y/f/n from her drunken state because she couldn't walk and you were awful you couldn't help but laugh at her. Joe took your hand in his and looked you in the eyes and softly spoke "I'm so glad we met you tonight because if it wasn't for y/f/n I wouldn't of met the most loveliest person who supports me and likes the same band as me". You could feel a blush creeping upon your cheeks and you tried so hard to hide it but you just couldn't do it.

Joe looked at you and smiled, he ran his thumb down your cheek and placed a soft kiss upon your forehead. shivers were sent down your spine when he did that, he made your heart flutter and you were so excited to be spending the rest of the night with him.

You couldn't wait to see his apartment in real life or meet the rest of the lads and you were ever so grateful that your mum had actually let you go to the concert because if she hadn't you wouldn't be where you are today. Holding Joes hand in an Uber on your way to his apartment with your best friend and you were so excited.