25

Okay, I'm making it fast forward in time, but not yet, I want you guys to see the most dramatic scene of all. You ready!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

"Lord Ryan?" I was surprised. There was blood everywhere, on him. And I couldn't understand why he was here. I just stood there with my mouth wide open and Elora looking up at her dad. Which, she will never find out he is.

"Moon." If I wasn't a werewolf, I wouldn't be able to hear him. He walks in my house and embraces me in a hug. I didn't hug him back. What the hell? I push him off of me, and looked to see Wolf, was trying to control his wolf. I cleared my throat and picked Elora up.

"What are you doing here?" I kept my voice stern and I felt my wolf starting to stir. My wolf did bond with Ryan, but now its a different kind of bond. More of a family bond.

"I need you." He grabs my hand.

"I thought we were over this?" I harden my eyes, and looked straight into his eyes. He seemed hurt over my words, I would've been two months ago, when I missed him. But I finally got over the feeling of not trusting people and being betrayed. I found my second chance mate, and I'm happy with what I got.

"No!" He growled. "We will never be over this. I want you and only you. I saved you back like nine months ago." I remember that time. I take a deep breath as he continue to rant.

"I should've followed you and kept you mine." He is being obsessive. "I killed my mate for you. Moon, is that not enough!" I felt a cold shiver sent through my back. And it wasn't a good one. I backed away from him.

"Your second Chance mate?" I felt it barely leave my lips. Wolf came and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in. Ryan, growled at us. Ryan growled soon looked at Elora's she had his blonde hair, and my blue eyes.

"You want to lie to me and tell me that she isn't mine!" He screams at me. I have to lie again. I felt the tears slide down my face.

"I'm sorry Ryan, but she isn't yours. She is Wolf's and I'm expecting another on the way." He looks down at my baby bump.

"Wolf, you told me you didn't know where she was?" His wolf was in full control now.

"I knew where she was." It was a lie to protect me. "I slept with after you did, and told her to run, and never look back." And that was it to get his wolf going. I don't know why his wolf cares so much. He lunges at Wolf and I screamed, and grabbing Elora. I rushed up the stairs, as I felt tears slide my face. I could hear growls and things getting smashed. Soon the noise was gone, I was still scared to come downstairs, but I locked Elora in her room, before actually going down stairs.

Once, I stepped downstairs, I see him. He was of course, dead. Wolf looks at me, with his wolf still in control and the blood of Ryan's all over him. Our living room was completely ruined and I didn't really liked it. I was so pissed off and that didn't go well with my Wolf.

"Wolf!" Especially the pregnancy. His wolf was still in charged, and his wolf saw my wolf angry. He comes sauntering over towards me pushing me into a wall.

"Your mad, about me killing him!" He growled, in a husky voice.

"No! Your ruined our living room!" I growled back. My Wolf and I worked so hard to make this room to perfection. His wolf was still in control and his lips found the mark. It sent shiver down my spine. And he seemed to growl please with my reaction. He lays kisses on them.

"Your mine!"
****
Many years have past through my eyes, and Wolf has grown a little bit of grey hair on his head, but that just made him look a little sexier. My daughter Cali Woods, who was named after my best friend and Wolf's sister is only eighteen years old . I only had one son of my own, and I didn't understand how the prophecy could lie to me. But I figured out about six years after Cole was born.

Night had died, and since Wolf was related to Cali, they gave there son to him and that's where is it popped up in the book. Ray Woods. It wasn't weird at all, he stopped calling us Auntie and Uncle, and called us mom and dad. He knew he has inherit the True Alpha title since had come to age and he knows that I'm am immortal so does Elora.

Elora Woods has grown to be a beautiful young daughter, She is twenty-seven years old, I now know why they said she would be alone, because Elora mate died two years back. They have a son who is only three years old. We try to visit her as much as possible, but her duties as Queen had to come first. My aunt died seven years ago, which was horrible to Elora who grew close to her.

Cole Woods who is King Of woods, is twenty-one and mate less, I know he will find his mate, soon. I am proud of him, but he has a little possessive thing about him like his father. We see him sometimes, but mainly we see him on holidays with Elora, and her son name Marcus. And Ray Woods being the True Alpha is busy, but his mate seems to get more time out of him than we can(if you know what I mean) Mara his mate have twins, both boys, Nelson and Elliot.

Now comes, Cali Woods. She is mated to her mate for a year now, she visit's us more than the other's. She is pregnant with a baby girl who I might say I'm excited because with all the other of my children having boys. She is due in three months and is ready to start her family. I was happy for them, and I finally told them once they were all eighteen(at different times cause they weren't all eighteen at the same time.) That, I was immortal, so they knew. They were happy and told me to watch over there babies and grandbabies. I of course, would do anything to keep them alive.

I'm excited to see what the future holds, for them and for me, but right now I need to make the most with Wolf.

Awe Guys, Next chapter will be really long! At least I hope it will be. It's going be in Moon's point of view. And yes, sadly Wolf is dead. But I can't give away anymore. Please stay tune. Also, if you are wondering about the next book, I can tell you what's it called.

London. Is the name of it. If you paid attention to back in the last few chapter than you will know who mates this is. And please read the last chapter of this book to understand the book when I start it. It will help. Thanks!

Stay tune for the last chapter!

XOXO~Skycloud15