8

"Well come on tell us!" Cali squirmed under the pressure. I wanted to lie, could I lie? Nah.

"Cali. I don't want to go back to the King." I whispered giving her the hint.

"But-" Then I cut her off completely.

"I'm Pregnant." I felt like something finally just lifted off my shoulders. She screamed and Alpha Night jumped in worry, and scrambled to his mate to see what was going on. I shook my head. "She is freaking out cause I am Pregnant." He smiled.

"Congrats!" I nod. But I was happy and worried.

"You know the best thing of being pregnant with an Lord wolf pup?" She said. I didn't really want to know, but I looked at her as she continued. "You are only Pregnant for 5 months!" I wanted to scream. 5 months!

"What!" She giggled.

"And Alpha King is quicker it's 4 months." What the heck!

"And a True Alpha is like 5 and half months." Well can someone help me, five months are to fast.

"I can't go back to him." I said quietly. Her face drops and saddens. I felt crying, and soon enough I was crying. I mean I usually never cried or anything, but I felt myself cry. "That means I have 4 months before I give birth to Ryan's pup!" I looked down, as the tears fall down my cheeks onto the floor, like it was raining as the teardrops were falling down slowly.

"We can make it fast-" Cali says

"-I can make it fast." And out of nowhere, the one person who I hated the most in my life right now came back in it.

"King Wolf." cali's voice sounded like she saw someone come rise up from the dead.

"Well Cali, it seems that your scent was a good trail to follow." He smirked. I shrunk away from him as he payed attention to Night and Cali. "Well it's a shame that you have to stay here with your mate eh." Cali looked pissed and I felt like she was going to slap him. I ran out the door un noticed. My adrenaline carrying me fast through the forest that I remember so greatly. I past my grandpa's land, which I notice his house was burned, but didn't have enough time to stop and look. I needed to get somewhere safe. My head started to buzz as I ran harder and harder, my legs wanted to give up, but i kept pushing forward. That's when I see it, the lake. The only way to escape his wrath is to drown. And I also hear his voice. Then instead of jumping in the lake I make a sharp turn. Then I see up ahead a cliff, that would have my sudden death.

"Moon! You can't escape your mate!" He growled, and I knew he was catching up. I push my legs harder and when I make it to the very tip I turned around to see his eyes was staring back at me.

"Don't you dare Moon!" I felt the tears come into my eyes again.

"Why? You took my second chance mate away from me! You now want to claim me as your own. I'm sorry, but I can't let that happen. I HATE YOU KING WOLF!" I screamed and I let myself go as I felt the winds sped past me.

"MOON!" He half screamed and growled. As I fell I saw his eyes piercing back at me for the last time, before my body was smashed by the water and the currant swept me away. And then blackness over took me.

******************

I open my eyes and the pain of the sky and my body aching hurts like heck. I groaned as I tried to move my body. The pain was to much. I finally decided that to get up in one swift movement, and it will hurt less. Well, I was wrong it hurt like a fucking train had ran over my body and I survived. I felt my breathing became a pant. I looked around, everything was so beautiful nothing was built here. Where am I? I huffed. Why am I alive I am supposed to be dead. I looked up at sky and it was so pretty.

I hear a snap of a twig and all of sudden I panicked. I twisted around, ignoring the pain sore through me, to see it was an unfamiliar man. He looked shocked to see me as I was of him.

"Who are you?" My voice sounded horrible.

"I'm Ethan." He looked at me with curious eyes. "You sure did sleep a while."

"I don't like sleeping. What do you mean? How long was I asleep? Why are you helping me?" I felt the words come out before thinking and I right away slap my hands over my mouth. "I'm sorry."

"It's not a problem." His laughed sounded almost like waves crashing onto the rocks. "Well, you slept and awfully amount of time. I found you 4 months ago. And I helped you because you are my half sister." I coughed at what he said. 4 months ago! No! Impossible. I looked down to find my stomach flat.

"Where is she?" He looked at me.

"Your daughter? How did you know she was a she?" I- wait how did I know? I shrugged.

"Well, she's fine, but someone is taking care of her. And maybe thinking of adopting her.

"NO! She's mine!" I growled. "Where is she?" I sounded more panicked. He smiled lightly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Yes she is safe and Yes you will get her back." I relaxed at the thought of that, but then it hit me.

"Half sister?"

"Yes, your father, married your mother. I don't know your mother, but I do know our father." how he said our father, silenced me and then I heard the voice that I had always wanted to hear, but now hearing it set me to think where he was all this time when I needed him.

"She's awake good. Now Moon, I'd like you to meet our daughter, Miley."

Hoped you liked this! Okay it was a little late yeah. But I got it up.

I wonder who Miley is? And why is he introducing her to Moon? Do you like King Wolf? And do you think she escaped his wrath? You'll find out next......

Oh and next chapter is for someone who keeps voting right away, and you know who you are thank you my number one biggest fan! Love you! Vote. Comment and continue reading!

XOXO~Skycloud15