22

Kyle and Ryder ran, and I follow them. They head up the stairs and soon opened a window, They pretty much ripped it off chucking it behind us. Then they jumped, which made me nervous, especially the fact that my body was acting weird. I take a deep breath, and jumped. Once I landed on the ground, I felt a couple of bones crack. Both the Vampires looked at me, and I'm pretty sure they heard the cracking of my bones.

"Yeah, we did." Well, that shows that they did. "These wolves, that set this house on fire, are rogues. I can smell that from here." Rogues?

"No, that doesn't make sense. Why would Rogues want me dead?" I questioned them.

"We don't have time to answer an unsolved questioned, We need to get you back to our castle." They start to run and I follow them, they were running speedy fast, so in mid air I turned into my white wolf. I run and was able to catch up with them. When they saw me in my wolf form, there eyes went wide eyed, but kept running.

Every time my paw touch the ground, I felt it crack even more. I kept pushing it through, and then I complete stopped at the two vampires jumped over a massive gap between two lands. They stopped and looked back at me.

"Come on, Moon!" I shake my head. I couldn't. There would be no way I could make it. "They are catching up. I can smell them. I turned around and ran and then turn back around once I was a good space away. I closed my eyes, and had my head looked down. I took a deep breath and I smelt them away, they were a mile away from me.

'You can do it.' My wolf reminded me. Once the were 500 meters away from me, My nails digged in the ground, my hind legs sprang out fully, as I sprinted across the damp, green ground. Once at the edge of the land, I let my legs jump and at full speed spring across the gap. As I landed on the other side, my legs complete cracked, and I broke my bones. I let out a whimper, as I lay down.

"You did it." I felt Ryder pick me up and I looked at the Rogue Wolves, on the other side just staring at me. Then I looked down at my bloody hind legs, showing some bone. I tightly closed my eyes as I realized what I did to my legs. I had the choice to not jumped and stayed right where I was, and I choose a different path, but I had to get to safety faster. Maybe my wolf will help me heal. I felt the wind breeze through my fur to realized enough they were running there full speed. I mean there full speed was defiantly faster than a werewolf.

nothing came as much as a blur when they carry me and I couldn't see nothing but blur images passing through. I take a deep breath and I can now scent the vampires smell, it was more of a iron, and grass smell. The grass smell helps from the iron smell getting to strong in my nostrils which it wasn't bad but after the hundred sniff. You tell me.

"We are here." I hear Ryder murmured by me. Then the door open as he sauntered in with me still in his arms. I couldn't believe I was in a vampire territory, nor the fact that they are actually real. As people see there prince they become shock once they see me in his arms all bloody up.

"Prince, did you attack a werewolf?" A young lady comes over. She was really beautiful, she looked so much like an angel, and I think males that see her will fall completely in love with her. I see in he corner of my eye that Kyle stiffen at the sight of her and she did too. I take a great whiff, and I couldn't believe what I smelt. She was human.

"I did not, Riley. She was attacked by were-rogues." Were-rogues? I guess that's what the called it here.

"Oh, Her fur is beautiful." She whispered petting me, it felt so good that I felt my body ripple in pleasure. She giggled. "Awe! She's so adorable."

"We need to hurry and patch her up." His voice was very booming and more authorized than before. As they place me in a room, I see Ryder leave boomingly fast. Only leaving Riley and Kyle in the same room. This time he wasn't rigid he was closer to her than he was before, I was shocked as he leaned over her and kissed her. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his back and he had a grip on her waist.

"Why, in the hell would you leave me!" He voice was so gentle, but then she slapped him. I was utterly shocked at this movement.

"I had too, your are my soulmate, Riley. But you have been pushing me away and I couldn't take it anymore so I left." He breathing picked up.

"When you did that, I learned that I really love you, and it broke my heart." She shoved her face into his chest. "Because I need you. I can't live without you." Watching this sent me the chills and I couldn't help the feeling for joy for them. But then my bones started cracking and it hurt, but I was shifting back into a human, but this shift hurt like a son of a bitch. I felt my mouth scream in agony. Ryder comes back in and gives me a pair of clothes to change into and telling everyone out but Riley and I.

Once they left, Riley helped me get dressed, and I felt my bone cracked even more, and I could help feeling the pain anymore. After dressed, I was now sweating and groaning in pain. I felt my lips become dry and my throat dry to from the screaming. Everyone in the territory was aware of a werewolf who was in complete agony. My wolf howl, and kept howling.

"Moon, please try to stand up." I hear Ryder tell me. I grabbed his arm, and then Kyles arm from the other side and tried my best to stand up. As I did, I was able to walk a few feet before the pain kicked back in and this time my ribs were the one to crack, and that was the last thing I remembered before my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Changed Of events for Moon. I wonder why she was having these pain. Can anyone guess? Well, sorry for it a tiny bit late. It was supposed to be updated yesterday night but I had a bunch of homework. Please forgive me.

Any who, I can't believe that I am on chapter 23! It felt like I just stared this book. After stating this book though has helped me become stronger in a writer and I'm getting better and better.

Please Vote and Comment!

XOXO~Skycloud15