17

"I, moon..." I stop. I couldn't form the words to tell him it. He was so serious about the situation too. Which made it even worse. "I, Moon.... Can't accept the rejection." I looked down. My Wolf wouldn't let me. I looked away, from his intense stare that would burn a hole in my dress if it was able to. I turn on my heel. Walking away. I was going to get some air, but an muscular arm was soon wrapped around me. I turn to meet, one of the guards.
"Hey beautiful." He says. I almost gagged at the smell of his breath. He had been drinking. Gross! I tried pushing away, but he was stronger than I.
"Let me go!" I hissed .
"Why." He started to squeeze me closer to him, so there was no space between us. I tried to squirm. Someone help!
I soon felt all my body able to breath and get its own personal space. I looked up to find the guard completely knocked out and Wolf standing there in a rage. Go hug him! My wolf said. I couldn't stop my movement, cause part of my wolf was moving for me. I wrapped my arms around him and hold him tight. He was tensed at first, but he soon wrapped his arms around me.
"Thank-You." I soon moved away from him, he didn't question it. I walked outside, and turned around to suspect him to follow but he didn't. I turn back around only to go face to face with a black mask person. Before I could react , he puts a piece of cloth thing up to my mouth and I soon felt everything in my body lose control and I fade into blackness.
-----
Waking up wasn't an option for me. I don't have a clue where I am. I really hope it's somewhere that won't hurt me. Dip shit! If they kidnapped you, they will hurt you! I stayed in my laying position or whatever position I was in. I open my eyes to find only a white room. It was all white! Everything. The bed, the wall, the everything. It was like looking into a room that kept crazy people. I wasn't crazy. I get out of the sheets to find I was wearing, white leggings and a white shirt with white shoes. Who the hell kidnap me? I heard voices from the room coming closer I get back in bed quickly, and going to my same position and closing my eyes. And the door opens.

Wolf Pov...

She had hugged me and left. Had she have a changed of heart? Nah! She probably just using me. I moved away and sat on her bed. She hasn't returned to her room for like three days and her aunt has no idea where she is. That's what pissed me off. She disappeared like that. Elora her daughter has been crying non stop driving me crazy. I wonder where she was, like there was no sign of her. Did she runaway? I mean that's all she is good at. Or is she dead? Probably not, or I'll have felt it. Moving away from her bed and getting ready to go to bed. Who cares I got a better women, waiting for me.
You do not! Shut it!

Moon Pov....

They walked in without knocking and I pretend to be knocked out, but that didn't matter, because the person picked me up and slung me over there shoulder. My eyes burst open to see the guys behind him look up at me.
"Dude, next time be careful, picking her up. You woke her." He said giving me a smile. I glare at him. The guy just huffed. I tried squirming my way out of his grip, but it was useless because he was stronger than me.
It felt like we went through many doors and rooms, before we actually made it to were ever he was headed with me and these other guys. He finally sets me down and boom! I was on another bed. Great! I looked at him. He wasn't smiling like the other dude, but they came in like a group in nice uniform. I gulped.
"Your the last white wolf?" The male who carried me asked.
"I don't know if I am the last, but I am a white wolf?" He nod.
"Any kids?" I looked down. Say a lie. What if he killed her?
"No."
"Good."
"Why is that good!" I snapped.
"She will get killed in this war." War!?
"What!"
"We are at War miss, against the American wolves who think they are everything."
"They are looking for the last white wolf and if you have pup, he or she will die, because they would want to suck her white powers from her." I gasped. My daughter! I get up. I felt my hair getting all white. They gasped. Backing away.
"Calm down, miss. We mean no harm." I think I need you Wolf! I need you! Please! I felt the tears fall down my face as I slip down to the ground. And I cried. Elora! I want my daughter! I need her! Help!
Then I felt the gush of wind fly over me and then the next thing you know Elora was in my arms cooing at me. I smiled.
"Elora." I whispered.
"You have a daughter!" I smell her and she grabbed my neck pulling me in a hug.
"Yes." I looked at the guys. "And she won't be dying in this stupid war."
"How old is she?"
"Close to five months." They nod.
"She is growing fast." I nod.
"White wolf mixed with a royal, that's what happens." He was going to say something else when the door burst open to find the King. They all know him, shocked that he was here. I get up running into his arm, embracing him. He seemed stiff at first but he continue hugging me. I now know for sure my feeling for wolf.
"I love you." I whispered at him. He looked down at me.

Sorry it's a little late, but finals are here and I've been studying a whole lot and totally forgot. And I wrote this chapter after taking my final in third hour. Please forgive it being maybe crappy.
Please Vote and Comment!
XOXO~Skycloud15🐼🐺