2

I woke up this morning and I packed my bag up and head to my grandpa, and I smiled when I actually see it. I really tried my best to run, but in the end I walked, and when I went to the door. I knocked really hard. And my grandpa see's me. Confused.

"Moon? Why are you out this early in the morning." I hugged him and he closed the door, and I explained him everything. He just nodded, and Looked at my wound.

"Honey, listen to me. Let them take me, but never give up. We tried to hide your wolf from them.

"I thought you said we were hiding from the humans." I said.

"No not really, we were hiding you from the bad wolves, but we need you to fight and bring your inner wolf out." I nod.

"We can practice for the last hours you have with me." I nod.

"But Pa. Why hide me? I ain't that special." He looked at me.

"Actual, Your the rarest wolf breed alive. The white Wolf. Strongest, beside an True Alpha. But your blood is a the strongest Alpha Line. You can kill these rogues, you just need to awaken your wolf." I nod and he hand me different clothes that was his. "Change into these." I nod. We go outside and he started fighting with me and I felt happy that at least my Pa would be with me before he died, I wish I could have the same with my mother.

"So-" I huffed out. "Are you a Alph Pa?" He kept fighting.

"Yes, I am but I am Immortal, but these rogues wolf aren't ordinary rogues they suck the energy and power from wolves makes them powerful." I nod and we continued to fight, when my Pa was done, and came up to me and slapped me. And I felt a surge of power from deep in. A voice rings in my head.

' Never Slap me. I'm an Alpha!" And with that I charged at my Pa, but when I was ready to attack, I was on four legs, and growled. He kneeled beside me.

"Moon, I know you will be sad and upset about this, but the sun will set in an hour and I want you to suck the energy from me before they do." I gasped and I growled.

'what no!' I say.

"You need to or they will be able to kill you gaining enough power, so please. I die anyway so please do." I guess, I looked at him with sad eyes and I nod.

'Okay Pa, but know that I always love you.'

'Love you too Moon, Now get on with it.' He says and I krept and he closes his eyes and I bite down, my eyes fly open and I feel the energy and power surge through me, I gasped. But kept the bite down. Soon, my Pa was no longer with me and I turn back into me. I dragged him in his bed and I kissed his forehead. And went to get some clothes on and I ran out of the house and I go back to the cabin that I was in before and had hid my stuff, then finally leaving. I climb a tree and sat waiting till midnight.

Midnight rolled around and I heard voices and then I see this huge big brown wolf. I remember him. And then I see the rogues, like a whole lot of rogues surrounding him, he seemed surprised, but shrugged it away. Then I see this young girl walk through the group of rogues and they didn't try to attack her. She kneels in front of the big golden brown wolf and speaks to him.

"Alpha Night?" He growls.

"We have trouble that you need to know about." He then growls again. But before she could the rogues alpha comes out of nowhere.

"So I was just at Luke's house." Night growled. "Well you see he's dead, and I believe you took part in that." I turn into my wolf, and watch silently. The rogues alpha turned into a big black wolf, just the same size maybe tiny bit smaller than night. And Night and the girl leave without a fight. A few minutes later before The rogues alpha looked up at me and had a surprised face. I jump down and ran, my speed burst out of nowhere, and I ran past Night and the girl who was not a wolf. They looked at me, but I turned around to face the alpha rogue. I growled at him. Then right in front of Night I tackled the rogue leader.

'Dude, what she doing with Alpha Black?' Who is name is black. I bite his shoulder and he whines and pulls away running. I could smell his fear leaking out of him. I sit down, and I transform back into me. I thought i would be naked, but I was in beautiful white dress. I grabbed the tree to hold my weight cause my leg still needs time to get better and I walked back to the cabin. I layed in the bed, and i felt my wolf speak to me.

'Hi snow, I must tell you that you are now in control of me, and the voice will soon go away. I'm just your guide before I die away." I looked confused. 'Please place your hand on your wounded leg.' I did that and waited for the voice to come back, but it never did. I pull my hand away and got out of bed, to find my leg was heal. I smiled and I just went to bed to sleep.

When you wake up in a black dress and you go to bed with a white dress its pretty weird.

'Don't be scared your dress will be black during the day' with that the voice goes away. Great so comforting.

Okay second Chapter, Please comment and vote!!!

XOXO~SKycloud15