15

Word Count: 1111

Waking up to the brightness in my room, I felt my self alone in bed. Getting in a sitting position I remember the series of events that happen yesterday. Looking down I was still in my underwear. I probably should get a shower taken. Getting up, I felt pain swift through my body. The two wounds that were close to each other. My wolf was working really hard to heal it, but it was a very deep cut and she has been working day and night sometimes she needs a break. I slowly, careful not to hurt myself I go to the shower stripping my self of only what was left and entering the warm. Shower. It felt good as it hit my back, making me sigh. How I could enjoy this after everything that had happen and be fine, is beyond my knowledge.
Once done with the shower I get out, getting on my underwear and black jeans with a sweater that says, what I miss? Everything. I walk down the stairs into the kitchen to find the one and only. My aunt and Elora.
"Morning." She jumps and smiles at me.
"Oh, Moon your awake am I glad." Her face seemed to have wiped the concerned look as she sees me. "You gave me a good scare yesterday, on seeing your condition."
"Sorry" I mumbled.
"Don't worry, but I have plans with Elora, if that's fine with you?" I smile.
"No not at all!" She smiled giving me a hug and kiss and heading out. I sigh.
"Am Interrupting your silent conversation with your self?" I jump up, turning my stare to Wolf.
"Wolf." Was all I could say. My mind buzzed on what I wanted to say.
"Yes Moon?" Give me a second chance!
"I-" looked at him and gave up. "Oh nothing." His wolf growls.
"Tell me." I huff.
"It's nothing really." Dismissing his angry face. He storms out of the room, sometimes in really horrible situations I feel like is easy to say, take me back, but when you are really doing it, it's harder than you think.
Ignoring the fact that he left, was so I could think on what I was gonna do with my life, since I am soon to be Queen, in a few months. I already know Elora, will be Queen someday, and that I am happy for. What could get my mind off stress? I get up and decided to lurk around the castle, since I got nothing better to do. I then lurk my way into the conversation of the two high ranking guards.
"Mm mm, totally!" Guard one said.
"I wish, I could have her as my mate!" Guard two, says. Who?
"Dude, I wish too, her body makes all the men go crazy, without her even getting undress." I smirk, but my smirk soon fade as I see Wolf, across two rooms down Kissing a girl. I felt a pain come across my heart, but he rejected me so I shouldn't care. I focus my self back on the guards conversation.
"Would Wolf even care we have her, I mean she did get rejected." They knew? I briskly walk away from, then and only few minutes later did I hear maids talking. So I come and lurk.
"I can't believe he rejected her! I mean he's so hot! Do you think he will go for me?"
"Who knows."
"What I do know is that Princess Moon should hold a dance! OR EVEN BETTER A BALL!" Click! I finally found my idea to get this stress out of my life. I walk into the room and the girls become very quite.
"Hi!" The girl with the long red hairs says.
"Good-morning girl." They both smiled at me. "What is your names?"
"I'm Rosemary" said the redhead.
"Reece." Said the girl with the blackest hair ever.
"Well, Rosemary and Reece, I want to announce that we will be having a ball in two days. The theme is whatever you two pick. You guys are the leaders for this and invite many and many guest." I said giving them a wink. They both giggled. "Also, just one more thing don't invite Lord Ryan and his thing." They nod.
"His mate." Reece asked.
"If that's what she is, then yes. Now chop chop!" They scramble to there feet and out the door they go. Going back to the guards hearing them chatter away. I walk in plain sight and they go quite. I look around to find Wolf gone. The girl must be occupying him.
"There is to be a ball in two days, you are all invited, but come in nice clothes. And don't forget you are still on duty so keep your eyes open." I walk away from them. I probably should have warned my Aunt, but she will understand. I am so impulsive that I probably should have someone to help me decided weather it's a good decision or not. Oh, well. Going up to my room and closing the door. I sit down only to be distracted on what the guards said, which highly disturb me. And to top that off ,Wolf was kissing a girl, and he knew they were talking about me and yet he brush it off like it was none of his business. I wanted to die at the thought of my mate rejecting me.
Don't I get a second chance mate? Yes I do. But if Wolf accepts me before I find my second chance mate. But I highly doubt it because you usually find your mate between four to one year after being rejected. It's pretty fast because you will go into heat pretty soon, like 5 months after finding your mate or whenever or right after you find you second chance mate. I knew this because I have been study and my aunt has been teaching me. She taught me about wolves I had no idea about, well she was a really great teacher better than anyone of mine when I was in high school. She even requested me to go to school around here. I told her let me think about it. But I defiantly going to say, yes to get away with Wolf and his new found girl.

Chapter is up!
What do you think Moon should do with Wolf?
How do you think of Wolf new found girl?
And a ball Moon is holding!?
Moon, going to high school!!!!

Okay so hope you like this chapter! Please vote and comment! Next chapter it's going to be the day of the ball.
XOXO~Skycloud15