13

Word Count: 1038

Alpha Black
The one Person who caused my life hell. He was the reason, I couldn't go back home! The reason why My own mother died. I growled at the thought of him here. How the hell did he get here? I felt another boom sending my body hitting a near by wall. I looked up to see a dresser almost falling on Elora's crib. I get up swiftly and I sprint towards her. Grabbing her out of the crib, to have the dress shortly break her crib. And what made me scared was, what if she wasnt in that crib. Holding her close to my body, as I make my way out of the room, to find Guards running past me. I hear Elora, crying in my shoulder.
"Hush." I said, trying to sooth her. It worked, but another bang hit the castle making me hit the railing and felt everything go slow mo. My brain hurt as my vision became blurry as people run towards the front door. Soon I get up still holding my daughter as I go quickly Downstairs. Making it to the dining area to only find Marisa and her maids panicking.
"Aunt!" I shout and she looks at me relieved in her face coming and hugging me.
"Little Elora, is fine?" I nod.
"Why are they here?" I asked.
"The Rouge Alpha?"
"Yes." She huffed.
"They want you, well Alpha Black wants you, because of your powers as a White wolf." I looked at her.
"What do you mean?" She looked so tired, I realized that being a Queen is hard work.
"I assume, that you know how wolves suck the power off of other wolves, killing them and the other wolf that did it becomes stronger. Well Alpha Black has done that too, many pack wolves, some beta, some were old alphas, but he is almost strong."
"Almost?"
"Yeah, all he needs is to get you and kill you then Your mate King Wolf before succeed in dominating the world." She looks into my eyes .
"You know your mate is a strong King, considering the powers he has since he is the king of wolves." How did she know that I was mates with Wolf?
Another boom hit before I could ask, shaking me down almost dropping Elora to the ground.
"Moon, I'll take Elora, to the basement, with other women and children to keep safe." I nod, handing her my daughter. I get back up, as Marisa hurried her way to the basement. I run outside, knowing what I will have to do.
"Alpha Black!" I screamed. Only to find every rogue wolf look at me. Then I meet the one pair of eyes, that I hate. He was in his human form holding Wolf. It looked like he was about to suck the power out of him.
That's when I felt my wolf wake up, and I ran towards him. When I was up close to him, I grab Wolf away from him, to hear Wolf gasping. My wolf was whimpering, to see if he was okay. I touch his face, then I smacked him to have his eyes shot open, growling and stopped when he meets my eyes. I felt his body get up quickly and moving away from me and soon ran and attached the rogues. I felt my wolf become mad at him. Grr! I just save his life! No thank you? Nothing! I then felt someone grab my arm, pulling me up and holding a knife against my throat. I wasn't scared at all, but I felt like the rogues stop fighting and the royal guards didn't. Even though I was in his arms like a prisoner doesn't mean they will stop fighting. Soon rogues started to die, until they realized that they need to fight. A soon howl came in the distance to find Alpha Night and his pack coming to help fight. I tried my best to squirm under his touch, but he then kicked my back making me gasp.
"You are dead no one is here to save you." Once those words were said he stabbed me right where my heart is, but he missed. "I don't want your powers I want all of you dead." All of us? He started to drag me away, I take my last look at King Wolf. If I ever had a redo. Wolf then I would make you mine, but it's to late and I am truly sorry. Alpha Black dragged me, as I felt my body go weak and weaker by the minute.
"All I asked for you was to kill True Alpha Night!" He hissed. "But no you had to be a selfish brat and killed half my rogues!" I looked at him, sadly he didn't find his mate yet.
"You deserve to rot in hell!" I spat.
"I'm not going to hell quite yet! You are!" As those words sink in, I try to scramble to my feet, but found it worthless when he kept pushing me down. I look over my shoulder to find a lake.
"Since you are weak from the stab, you'll have a hard time swimming and to make sure you do, I'll add another wound." I feel his knife hit right below the spot he hit minutes ago. I felt myself scream in pain. He pushes me in the river well throws me in to be exact.
"Rot in hell!" He screech at me, as I am getting taken away by the currant of the river. Looking at him, when I realized someone was fighting, and I couldn't really tell, especially with my eyes feeling very weak. Help! Was what I really wanted to say, but I couldn't get my voice to form the words. Getting farther and farther from them, I look ahead to see a waterfall. I start to kick my feet, but my dress was weighing me down. Getting closer and closer and then my dress gets caught on a rock or something sharp. I hold on to the big rock, praying someone will find me. I soon see a body pass me rather quickly. I looked to see Alpha Black's body. What the heck?

How you like it?
I thought it needed more action in it to keep my readers on their toes.
Did it work?
Hopefully! And like I promise a preview of the book cover on Alpha Liam!!!!!

TADA!! Please comment on what you think! It should be coming up in June!Please vote and comment!XOXO~Skycloud15

Please vote and comment!
XOXO~Skycloud15