16

Day of the ball...

"Yes, you heard me right aunt." She was grinning wide.
"You'll be going to the school!" She was extremely excited. I was nodding. I finally told her we were having a ball, she wasn't quite happy at the last moment this morning but you know what I said before. I was impulsive. Like always.
"So did I tell you about Wolf's new girlfriend?" I asked taking a bite into the strawberry. She gives me a glare.
"No you didn't, why is he having a girl when you guys are mate?" I looked at my aunt.
"Oh, shit! I forgot to tell you, he rejected me."
"Moon, language. And he rejected you!" I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah, I just said that." I get up.
"Accept his rejection!"
"Why would I do that?" Walking up the stairs as my aunt follows after me.
"Because then you can find your second chance mate faster. And then he can find his too. Assuming he wants his second chance mate instead of you."
"Wait what!" I stop only half way up the stairs. "I thought once he rejects me than I can find my mate, but I can't reject him!"
"Why, not?" She gives me a questioning look. "Do you love him or are you afraid of hurting him."
"Do you know the pain I went through once he rejected me. What if I get rejected by my second mate?!"
"Then you will get a third chance mate." Third chance mate?
"Third chance mate?" I feel like wolves don't get rejected all the way to having a third chance mate. "I mean come on, aunt. I feel like that person rejects you because he has been rejected so many times, and then what happens after that?" She looked down, and I could see that she was trying to hold a laugh in.
"Oh, Moon! Just because you have been rejected three times, Doesn't mean your third chance mate will be rejected three times you might be his first mate." I gasped. There so much I need to learn about these wolves. Groaning, was all I could do.
"Am I irrupting something?" I spin on my heels, to see King Wolf lean against the wall.
"Actually, Moon has to go talk to Cali. But what do you need Wolf?" My aunt said. I knew why she stood up for me, so I didn't have to talk to him, after everything happens and while I decided on what my decision. I walk away, towards Cali's room. I didn't knock, I just walk in. And what I saw was the worst sense ever. I walked right when Cali Slapped Night. I gasped. 
"You dick!" I don't think they notice me at all because Cali kept yelling at him. "You are telling me this now!" She was utterly pissed about something. I just stand there hoping they would finally see me, but they don't they continue there heated argument.
"I'm sorry. I told her, that we were never mates."
" you don't make up a lie saying shit like that! If you feel the mate bond than you guys are mate. What did you tell her exactly?!"
"Well she must've accepted the rejection, because when I saw her the second time with you I didn't feel anything. But I did towards you, making you being my second chance mate. I ask you to leave so I could speak with her . I told her I used a potion to make it seem like I had attracted all female as my mate." Another smack was made. I gasped. I knew what they were talking about. They were talking about me. The tears fell from my eyes. He made me believe that I wasn't really rejected, and that Wolf was my first mate. Wolf was my second chance mate. No wonder I never felt a bond with him for when I was with him in the competition. I wanted to scream, in frustration. The tears kept falling.
"You lied to me!" I yelled. Cali jumped, and True Alpha Night looks startled. "Your an Ass Night! A complete Ass!" I stormed away from the room. What the hell! I could hear Someone following me.
"Moon! I'm so sorry! I just found out today." Cali says. I stop in my track and turn towards her.
"I know obviously you didn't know. He had almost everyone tricked. And what's sad he's your mate." It might have been rude, but her wolf didn't respond to my comment. "Anyone how is the baby?" I wanted to change the subject.
"Oh, he is good!" She said enthusiastically.
"A HE?" She gives a smile.
"I know right! But not getting into deep conversation about this. You have a ball to get to!" I laughed.
"You are invited too. Am I right?"
"Pff, yeah, I don't have a dress." I rolled my eyes.
"You don't have a dress! Oh my gosh!" I said earning a giggle from Cali. "Just follow me." She nods and I head to a room and picked out a dress that will fit her. She twirled once she was in.
"Well I must get going, I still have to get a dress for myself."
She nods and I lead myself out.

------

I walk around, after dancing for hours. My feet hurt as everyone wanted to dance with the soon to be Queen. I moved passed the mask people. My mind, was still on True Alpha and Wolf. What should I tell wolf. Should I rejected him or should I accept him.
And speaking of the Devil here he comes in my line of view walking straight towards me.
"Moon, we need to speak." jeez.
"Yes, Wolf?" I move past him, making sure I bump his shoulder. But as I was trying to get away from him, he grabs my shoulder spinning me around.
"Listen for once." I turn.
"What do you want?"
"Can you reject me?"
"What?"
"Reject me. Please."
"Why!"
"Because I want to find my second chance mate."
"Fine!" I was tired of everything,
"I, moon...."

To be continued!
XOXO~Skycloud15