5

¨Ladies up and moving¨ I was shoved out of bed and I see Macy smiling wide and looking down at me. I groan.
¨I'm up.¨ I say. She nods, and walks out of the room. I follow her and she leads me somewhere. She press against the wall, and I gasped it was a secret passageway. We end up in a big ass clothes store and shoes. But no one was their.

¨You may pick as much as you want and when you girls are at breakfast I will put them on your side of the closet.¨ I nod. I picked like almost everything. I for one, love clothes, not dresses like your everyday clothes. I most definitely went at it for a while.

¨You guys are going swimming with the prince today so have your swimsuit under your clothes. I nod. Picking up a new swimsuit As well then. I put a flowy skater skirt on and had my shirt tucked underneath some of it. Putting on the brand new converse and she lead me upstairs. I quickly let my straight brown hair, fall from the bun it was in and walked to breakfast. I was not hungry one bit.

I enter the breakfast area to find everyone there, but the Prince. I looked over to Cali to find the spot empty and sat in it. Right when I sat down, the Prince enters and we all jump because it was really loud and startled us all. Cali, started laughing and I look at her. She stops when the Prince looks at her. I see something in her eyes that makes her afraid of him. He sits down, and says.

¨Hurry up and eat.¨ I pass the food, not hungry so does Cali. Once they were done eating the Prince announced to us that we were going swimming, pretty much what we already knew. So we girls go out and start taking our clothes off to reveal that we were wearing our swimsuit underneath. Some girls were acting shy, in going into the water, cause Wolf was already in the pool. When he had walked in and took his shirt off, he was smoking hot. I couldn't help myself from staring. Him in general is like damn! But back to the girls they just giggled and smile.

I go up to Cali, and grab her hand and then she gets my idea and we both jump in splashing the giggling girls, who soon shrieked like a bunch of monkeys fighting for a mate. We giggled. Then a blonde hair girl jumps in next to us. And smiles at us.

¨Hi I am Megan¨ She says to us. I smile.

¨I'm Moon and this is Cali.¨ She nods.

¨All the girls annoy me, so I thought maybe I can talk to you guys.¨ i smile. ¨Also, you guys are the talk, they all want to be your friends, so I thought maybe I could.¨

¨Well, you are consider a friend!¨ Cali and I say to her at the same time. We all giggle. The rest of the girls were still talking so Cali lead the way to the Prince for Megan and I. Once we were in front of him, we were treading water since it was in the deep end. He was staring at me. I couldn't handle it, so I ask him.

¨Can we play a game?¨ I asked.

¨Sure, what kind of g-? *Splash* The rest of the girls jump in.

¨Tag?¨ He smiles.

¨Sure. Hey Girls we are playing Tag! I'm it.¨ They all swim away from him, going under the water. I start later. But I felt someone grab my leg, I was pulled towards Wolf. His arms circling my waist. And he gives me a peck on the lips.

¨So what do you consider me as?¨ he asked.

¨You are my enemies.¨ He frowns and he takes me underwater, giving me a long kiss. And pulling me up saying.

¨Moon is it.¨ I groan. As he swims away. Why? I soon tag Cali, and it went on for a while. And I soon was so bored I finally get out of the pool and leave to go up. On the way up the stairs I find The Prince kissing this redhead bitch who I remember name is Foxy. And she seems like a slut, but the Prince seemed to be a major playboy. I pass them without reacting. And I go to my room and change back into my earlier clothes. I sit in the living room and watch tv.