14

Word Count: 883

Seeing him float down, all dead scared me. He soon reach the end and he fell off the water fall. I felt my dress starting to rip of the rock. As it rip, I tried to find the hole. Found it! I rip it all the way over my chest making it easier for me to get out. I soon get out only wrapping it over the edge of the rock. Holding on to it with all my might it helped me walk, but soon I tripped on something and I totally go under water. I felt my body go scared, letting go of the clothes and I tried to resurface, but nothing happen. I then felt my lungs hurt and burn, I was screaming for air. As I felt my body shake, I knew I was going to die.
I then felt the water disappear and my lungs breathing in air. AIR! I shot my eye open to see I was in someone's arms, he was walking through the currant. How? Now out of water I feel my wounds and they were my top priority. Once on Land the man set me down on the ground, as he walked away. I stand up quickly.
"Don't leave me!" I yell out. Then the dark husky voice, came back.
"I was getting clothes on." I hear Wolf say. My mind buzzed. "I think you might need this." He said handing me a blanket. I grabbed it eagerly. I felt my legs feel weak and my knee caps started to buckle. He put his hands on my waist, the sparks flying,my knees weakened even more having him encircle his arms around my waist.
"I like it when your weak, makes me seem like I'm stronger which is true." I felt tiredness run through my body.
"Don't leave me." I said eagerly. I put my hands on his chest which was bare, the sparks fly even more.
"Not while your weak I won't!" His husky voice made me fall completely, if his arms weren't around me I would've fell. He picked me up bridal style and started to carry me, back to the castle. While I fell deep into sleep, in the arms of my mate.

Marisa Pov...

We defeated those stupid rogues. They shouldn't mess with royalty! King wolf saw Alpha Black take My niece Moon, I told him to get her and save her. So here I am waiting for her, oh please have her alive. She is my only family left beside Elora. My grandfather died, my sister, my brother and worst of all husband and daughter. I lost them both when I was younger and wild. We were having a picnic and rogues attack my daughter draining her, until she died. She was only five, so she wasn't of any use, yet they still did. That's when my younger sister ran with her two year old daughter and her husband ran, for his life not wanting to die and get risk with my sister. Moon was born here and raised until she was two years old. I loved her dearly, since I helped raised her. I sigh at everything that must be going on around Moon. It must be hard. I've never found my mate, he never came and I never search, I figured he died.
We named Moon, her name because of how her skin was so pale like the moons light that shown that very night she was born. My drifted to memory lane, that I didn't realized King Wolf had finally emerge out of the woods with Moon till he was right in front me. Giving me a good jump I might say. Looking at Moon scared me at seeing Her Condition.
"Oh my Moon!" I felt so scared, I touch her face, only to get a low growl from, Wolf. Giving him a light smack. "Oh shut it! She's my niece for moon goddess sake." He still had a grim look on his face.
"Fine go get her help and I'll bring your daughter up and you can watch her." And with that my feet led me to Elora, who looked so much like Moon, besides her dimples, and who knows maybe her eyes. Just won't know till she is one.

Wolf Pov......

As I set Moon on her bed, watching her sleep soundless, I didn't want to change her into clothes so I just put her under the covers. Well I tried, but her arms were around me so tightly so I got in bed with her sleeping on my chest. My hands around her waist still scared she'll fall even though she ain't going to.
I see Marisa Walk in with a baby that must me Moon's daughter, Elora. Once Marisa handed me the baby my wolf purred at the sight of Moons baby. We accept her!
"Be careful with Elora, and take great care of them both." With that she leaves Elora, Moon, and I in the same bed. This what a family must feels like. Oh how I want a family so bad must me great. I felt Elora quickly get comfortable and soon I did. I soon felt my eyelids shut at the thought of having a family, brought joy and a smile as I fell asleep.

Sorry for a short chapter guys!
Please vote and Comment! 👌
XOXO~Skycloud15