4

Running in my wolf form is pretty hard, and for 48 hours straight you got that right. I had made it out of the woods, and I needed to go find someplace to grow, up and learn to be more mature. And that's where the woods, on the other side of the world will help me. Nothing lives there but wolves, who run wild to be free. And running 48 hours so far, is good for me, so I can get more stronger and less weaker. My fur was white, but I learn a little bit of my rare white wolf powers to make me look less unique. I added black spots on my paws, and some on my muzzle. I ran and ran, and for me to get stronger is by not turning into my human self again. Well actually, not true, but still. I will change into my human self, every once in awhile. When I feel comfortable in my surroundings again.

I finally made it to my new home for now, But I will return to that rogue man and give him a hell lot of hell! I smelled my way to the Alaska Pack. I found it. I turn into my human form. I had dark rip jeans. And a plain black T-shirt. I felt myself, get Hungry. I haven't eaten anything in maybe four days. I run into someone. I fell down. I look up at him. He was tall and i was shock at his beauty. He was hot and I was looking at him, in awe.
"Who are you?" His voice shook me.
"I- my name is Moon." i said looking down.
"Nate, take her." i looked at him. And scrambled to my feet, i tried to run, but the Nate dude stopped me. I growled. And i screamed. NO! I was put into a cage thing, and i saw a bunch of other girls. They were just staring down. They look at me and say.
He picked ya?"
"What do you mean?" i asked.
"Those mens, pick women who might be the Prince's mate."
"Defiantly not me." i spat. "I got rejected by my mate."
"So did I." the girl next to me stated. I looked at her.
"Whats your name?"
"Cali. You?"
"Moon" I thought about the rejection. I never rejected him back. "I Moon Rose accept True Alpha Night rejection." I whispered. I look up at the moon, it was a full moon. I wish my life these past week didn't turn like it has been. I look at Cali.
"Do you have a full name or is it just Cali?" I asked.
"My full name is Carlina." i nod.
"Is Moon yours." i nod. All of a sudden we hit a bump and then it became rocky. It was super uncomfortable since the bums made us flying into each other. We finally just all hold one hand on the bar and the other hand on a girls foot. Weird yes, but not that much. We stayed balance before continued and we felt a freezing chill go through us and realized that we had water filling the cage. The other girls started to scream. Cali and I were breathing in a panic way. Then we were finally out of the water and we rode for  a really long time before we go to a complete stop. I was shivering, and wanted really badly to get out of this place and head back home. I didn't think that would happen.

I look around the cage and see all the girls were freezing and there teeth chattering away. I really hated the sound of it, but i let it go. The man and Nate come and open the cage. There where these people in armor and they grabbed a girl per two of them. Cali and i were the last to be grabbed. They grabbed us and we looked up to this big ass Castle. I gasped, and i was shoved in through the front door. They lead us through a set of stairs and through the door. It was a big room and i couldn't believe my eyes.

"This takes up the whole top floor. This is the living room and you have to pick a room to share with someone. And in the bedroom there is a bathroom. So you all get ready for tonight. Maids will be up to help you get dress for dinner." we all groan, once the door was closed. The other girls were fighting over what and Cali and I knew we will be partners and head right to the center room. We open and closed the door. It was a beautiful room, the wall was Light blue grey. There was two beds separated between a night stand. Both beds Were the same colors, grey, white and black. We open to find the walk in closet was empty, but it was huge. We then go to the bathroom, which was really big and I couldn't believe my eyes.
We then hear a knock on the door, we leave our bedroom, and find everyone waiting. I looked at them. Then there was the girl with red hair who gets up and open the door. To find bunched of maids coming in with one dress per maid. I was shocked.