21

I look up to see it was dark out. My whole my body was wet. All I remember was wolves chasing me and trying to separate me from the rest of the group, and if you couldn't tell they were successful. I keep it up, and eventually felt I was naked. What the hell! I was always able to go back to wearing clothes when I shifted back to human form. I need to find clothes now.

"I weave my way through the plains, which made it worse, because it was out in the open. Soon, I see a house that looked like it was abandoned. I head inside it, to find that it was quite warm. Must've been abandoned couple days back. I head into the nearest room and rummage through there clothes. I found a big shirt and then some underwear. I put them on and I looked around to find pants, when I heard a creaking noise from upstairs. My whole body tense up. Who the hell could that be? Is this place really not abandoned like I had thought it was?

My breathing started to quicken and I sniff the air. Nothing, was it the wind? I hide myself in the closet and sit. I maybe sit there for a good minute, when I actually here someone stepping noise from upstairs. So it isn't abandoned! Damn it! I am so foolish and stupid! Then the walking went down the stairs into the room I'm in. Then they stop, maybe a coupled minutes pass by then I felt hands touch me. I screamed and ran out into someone.

"I thought, I smelt a wolf." I looked to see a man.

"Smell wolf?" Another male said behind me. "She is a beauty." I tumbled away from both of them, and saw they didn't smell like anything.

"Who, are you guys." I could barely hear my words come out of my mouth. They laugh.

"Have you ever heard of vampires?" They questioned me.

"vampires, aren't real." I scoffed. They glare at me. "You're vampires aren't you?" They both smile showing off there glamour teeth. I shrieked. "That's not possible!"

"Oh, honey it is." The taller/leaner male says.

"But-h-"

"how come you didn't know?" I nod my head.

"Not much people hear of us, we mainly keep to our self. We survive off of human blood, but we are starting to go off of deer's." I shiver for the humans, and the deers that have died cause of these things.

"We are not things! We have feeling too." I finally get the courage to stand on my feet.

So do vampires, bite humans and turn them to vampires?" I questioned, though my voice still sounded a little weak.

"Ha! No! We are born, you know." The muscular dude laughs at my question as the lean dude tells me more. "We are born, from a vampire girl, who had sex with a male vampire. People said that vampires can't have babies cause they are dead. Well, that wrong. We don't have a heart beat, but for us our sperm and eggs work fine. But some vampires that find there soulmate and if they are a human they turn them with there permission." I nod my head, I start to feel more relax at these friendly vampires.

"Not, all of us are friendly." The muscular one tells me.

"Stay out of my brain!" I snap. "I'm Moon, by the way." I hand out my hand to shake towards them.

"Kyle." The lean dude shakes my hand. and then the muscular one does too. "I'm Rick."

"Kyle, Rick. Is there a way you can give me pants?" I ask them. They both look at my legs and looked away quickly.

"Of course!" They walked away and soon came back with a black skinny jean. I put them on as they had there backs faced towards me. Once, I finished I tapped there shoulders.

"So, Moon. What brings you in the Vampire territory?" Kyle asked.

"A war. Between werewolves. I went to my Mate/King AlphaWolf, but the wolves from the opposite team chased me to the river, where I jumped in and it lead me here."

"You mean King Wolf of the werewolves? Of all werewolves!" Rick sounded excited.

"Yeah, the one and only."

"I miss him. How is he doing?"

"You know him?"

"Yeah! Everyone knows him, I grew up with him. So did Kyle, but Wolf and I are best friends." I started coughing, this much information is making my brain start to hurt.

"Sorry, Rick is really bad at introducing who he really is." Kyle explained to me.

"This is Prince Ryder of the Vampire's. I'm his bodyguard." I nod my head.

"Prince Ryder. Did you find your Soulmate?"

"No, every Vampire knows who there Soulmate  name is, once they reach sixteen. But we don't get last names which makes it hard." Rick/Ryder tells me.

"What's her name?"

"Her name is London." I nod.

"It must be really hard to find her."

"Ya, I have been looking for twenty years." He tells me. I gasped.

"Holy, no way! Your thirty-six years old!" I was shocked he looks so young.

"That's because we don't age after twenty." He tells me. I gulped, I wanted to learn more about this kind, but fate didn't want me to, because the next thing you know the building is set on fire. Smoke filled the halls and the room we are currently in. They looked around as I did. I know who is here, those wolves I thought I had lost. Why are they so intent on killing me?

Okay, chapter is up. I wanted you guys to know that I have new books up, but if you guys want Alpha Liam to be put up let me know and I will. Anyway short weekend is over and long school days is about to begin. I wanted to make sure to get this chapter updated before Monday, cause it's going to get busy this week.

Please Vote and Comment! And stay tune for more adventures!

XOXO!Skycloud15