9

For my #1 voter @tiathompson16

I glance up at him as he says this to see a baby girl in his arm. Smiling and I knew who she is. My daughter. Not his! I get up feeling pain increased through my body.
"Not your daughter she is mine." I hissed. "Plus her name is Elora!" As I speak the little girls name I felt a swift of the wind wrap around me. Freezing as I had said this. Not once did I think about her name it just came out of me. My father looked at me pissed and my half brother backed away disappearing. 
"You haven't been awake to take care of her I have! So she is mine, plus you can't fight me your weaker." Elora started to cry. I give him a glare.
"She is my daughter! You left me when I was younging for what a different place and women! Well I got news for you sir I will fight to the death for my daughter and I ain't Afraid of losing!" I growled. Then I pushed my legs forward and he threw Elora up as a women catches her and he growled turning into his wolf. He went to sprang towards me, but I was quicker. Moon use your strength that I have given  you. I smiled at my wolf, speaking back to me. I won't change cause if I change back then I'll have a white dress. I move swiftly as he tries to attack me and I kick him make him go flying back. He huffs as the women started to shake in fear. That's when I felt my skin glowing and I started to yell at the top of lungs.
"Give me my daughter!" And it was like the wind spoke to me because it whipped around me and then to the women, taking the baby right out of her hand and soon placing her into mine. As I felt her in my arms, my whole body seemed to get even brighter feeling of fire.
"What the." I hear my fathers voice said. I looks around and I see there was a bunch of people staring at me. And then I felt my skin become cold and Ilooked down to see I was wearing different clothes, I was in a white dress it was like a Princess dress. Everyone bows down In Front of me, I didn't know what to say, but anger flew up my spine as I saw my own father not bowing. I turn swiftly on my feet walking away from them and I felt someone trying to catch up to me to see it was my father.
"What do you want!" I growled.
"Making sure you don't leave." He simply stated. I rolled my eyes and kept walking, I felt the wind pick up around me to protect me and soon it was becoming stronger, that my feet soon was in the air. I wasn't controlling this, I felt Elora cry and started to panic until it stopped and I was somewhere else's. A place I knew to well. A growl escape someone and it was very deep and scary. I turn my head and his back was towards me. He spoke some more.
"She's dead cause of you!" Another voice said. I shivered. Who's dead?
"Yeah, you found your second chance mate! I found my actual mate and you try to take her!" Hissed the man. His voice was so husky and dark, another sent shiver down my back.
"Never! I didn't have no clue that she was your mate!" I shouldn't be here. I was going to leave, but I didn't want to.
"Well, now you have a mate! And you are going to throw away your memory of you and Moon!?" I sucked in the air around me. They were talking about me. I felt myself shake.
"No I am going to reject her." The other voice said. I then saw the baby who was awake and she was frowning. The tears were welling up in her eyes. She burst out crying and I jump as they both turn around. I knew who exactly who they were.
"Lord Ryan and King Wolf." I felt like my mouth spoke with out my permission. Wolf seemed to step closer. It was dark in here, so they couldn't see what I was . My breathing picked up and the wind around me as Elora cried louder. I was then gone out of there reach and out in a different beautiful scenario, I was on a balcony
and I wasn't on grass. I shift in my spot and I walk inside. Where am I?
"My lady... Sorry I mean my Princess." I jump as a maid walks in.
"Who are you?"
"I'm your maid, it's Rose." She answered. I looked at her.
"I don't have a maid. Where am I?"
"You are home at the Jungle woods. You are princess of this country. Your father was king but ran away." I looked at her. "Your aunt is in control which is bad, because she is the worst leader ever. We have been in pain searching for you and now that you are back home you can take what's yours." When she said that it reminds me of what I could take what is mine. King Wolf. Wait what? No, I can't do that I hate him. I shouldn't even care about him. I growled in frustration.
"Yes, this is my people and my castle and I will make sure my people are with a safe ruler and have peace." I felt my voice project like I was a royal. It felt very weird on how I could do such a thing. I shake my head and the women in front of me smiled and I give her a faint smile.
"Though just to tell you, I am positive it will be easy for you to win this kingdom back. But I must tell you that royals are here and more are coming today, so I have picked out a dress for you to wear, it on the bed of your room." I looked around this room to find it was the babies room. I place Elora in the crib and locked the balcony door.
"Okay, can I have the key to this room." I asked.
"The only key." She said handing it to me. I walked out of the room and locked it behind me. Yeah I know I might sound overprotective, but I have no clue what the hell is going on with my life right now. As I walk in my room I see the most beautiful dress any girl or someone could dream of.

Finally up! Sorry if I took to long tried to make it fast. I had ACT test today and it sucked big time you guys!

Anyway vote, comment and stay tune for the next chapter!
XOXO~Skycloud15