7

1 month later.....
"So Moon..." i glance at Cali as she clean the dishes.
"Yes?"
"Well, how long ago did your mate rejected you?" i look down. When did True Alpha Night reject me.
"About 7 months ago." i state. She nods. "Why?" she gives me a smirk.
"Cali, tell me!"
"Well maybe if King left my brother alive then he can be your second chance mate." i look down thinking of him. I haven't seen him for 1 month exactly today. Cali and I have been on the run, and she doesn't know but we are heading back home where I am pretty positive that I am a wanted wolf. I did suck the life out of my grandfather and I really wish I didn't. Now we were like days away from there. I can sense it and I can sense the fact that my mate has not mated with someone yet anyway. But i know it won't be long before he does. I know i should be the proper Luna of his pack, but he can't see that cause his fucking head is in his ass so far he can't see the right decisions over the wrong.
"Well Cali we need to head out." i state. We have been walking as humans not in our wolf form cause the King might still trying to catch us. We heard in town that he found the girl that will be the Luna of all the Packs, but saying that all the girls are to be sent home and if he knocks at your door your his soon to be wife. Cali told me that she knows we will be expecting guards on our tale cause she knows that he wants me as the Luna.
"Well then what are we waiting for!" Cali screeches. She was always excited for adventures. I Don't even know if I like it. Still young and trying to figure out why the hell I am being hunt after by the Prince and maybe still the rogues.
As we are outside i get into a sprint running through the forest. I smelled sweet scented flowers and I remember it was the smell of my mothers garden. I skid to a stop. I look around and what I see ahead of me was not what I thought we pass.
"Moon?" The house was still as beautiful and in tack as I had remember. The memory of me leaving came back. How that afternoon change the rest of my life. And if I had never left maybe just maybe I would still be thinking I was human. I turn away from the house. something is wrong with that house. Something lives in it and I don't want to find out. Cali was just staring at me with concern eyes.
"That is my house, i lived in 9 months ago." well somewhere around there.
"Oh, your mother there?" I looked down shaking my head.
"She died."
"Your Father." just that reminding of my father, how could he leave my mother? I wanted to scream.
"I don't even know him." Her eyes bellow with sadness. "My mother died cause of me, Rogues wanted me, i had to kill my grandfather it was his wish. I never wanted any of this. I grew up thinking I was a fucking human for christ sake. I still don't know why the hell my mate rejected me, why my father didn't want me and to run away, and why i am wanted from the Rogues." i huff. I was relieved to get this stuff off my chest. But now that I had got it off my system i wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. Cali sits next to me.
,"Moon, i am so sorry, i was going to find shelter from True Alpha Night." I wanted to screech my ass off. Only if Cali knew. But I wasn't going to break down now.
"It's fine, it a 50 chance out 100that I'll run into him." a lie it was 100 chance that i was gonna see him.
"Well lets go Moon." i get up and we started our run towards the forest of where it started. We made it by evening when we enter there pack territory. People looked at Cali grinning to see a Lady. But looking at me just sent chills down my back, many looked at Cali and I with Lust in there eyes. Cali walks up the biggest house, and knocks, i follow slowly. Some lady swings the door open and she seemed to be really sassy about like it was to much drama. I roll my eyes at her.
"What do you want?" She asked in a grumpy razzle voice that made cringe.
"We are here to see True Alpha Night." She looks Cali up and down, but keeps eyes on me.
"Sorry he is taken, by me" She hissed. Like seriously. That's when Cali grab the young girls throat.
"I don't give to shit if he's taken I can make him single with the snap of my finger. I am a royal and you treat me like one understand." The girls eyes widen fast. And she bow. "Take me to Night Now!" Cali hissed. And she led us up a long stairs that was to familiar to me. But i kept staring at Cali. Each moment i spent with her she is like a big sister I always wanted. When she open the door of Alpha Night he looks up at us. And when he see's Cali he smiles and gives her a hug. But seeing me he looked grim, like he saw a nightmare come true.
"Hello Night, this is my Best friend Moon, but I consider as my lil sister. Your pack will address her as Lady Moon." He nods. Still staring in my eyes. I look away from him breaking and walked over to the window.
"So Cali what brings you and moon here?" Night asked.
"Well, I had to make sure Moon and I stay safe. I can tell you if you want to know." i didn't move. Hell I didn't want him to know but then Cali would get suspicious.
"Yes please from the beginning ." It sounded more like a demand then a request.
"Well, i met Moon on a jail ride with a bunch of girls in it to compete for my cousins heart King Wolf. I mean my brother put me in there so I could be in the girls room with out be questioned on why I was early and so the girls would talk freely and I would report them to Wolf. But i only told Moon of it and she still told me things that no girl would tell me if they found out that I was working for the King. Then I knew That moon was such a genuine person that she doesn't care if you are working for the king she will tell you anything." i smiled, looking out as the children play. " Well, as she moved away from Wolf, he slowly was falling for Moon, I never told Moon cause she was in love with My Brother Lord Ryan. I didn't want her to feel torn between two people. So I told him to let Moon go and he let her go. I knew he would bring her back in a month, but he didn't know that she would be engaged by then. Moon came back engaged to Lord Ryan. Wolf found out that Ryan did this and he wanted him to die and Moon told me that Ryan told her to run, and I knew I had to be by her side." I looked down. And turned around to find his eyes all over me. I look at Cali and smile.
"And who knows she might be pregnant with my niece or nephew." She exclaimed. I huff. I almost forgot about that. I looked up to meet Night's gaze, his eyes showed jealousy. I looked away. We have been away for a month, so maybe just maybe we could see if I am pregnant.
"Cali." I start out. "What if I am Pregnant?"
"Then we must go back the King." I looked at her. Please don't be pregnant, but at the same time I do want to be.
"How will I know?" she looks at me.
"First we go to the pack doctor and if so we wait til him or her is born and we make our way back to The King." i nod. "But i really do hope your pregnant Moon, because then I get to be an Aunt!" I smirked.
"I do too." Night nods and he looks at Cali.
"Can I have a word with Moon please." Cali bows and leaves. Once the door closed. "I don't love you Moon." i nod.
"I don't either." he looked at her.
"I used a spell that day to make all females seem that I am there mate, but we are really not mates." I huff a relief.
"Thanks, Night. I didn't want to hurt you but I did cause you made me believe it." He smirked.
"Well, I know who my mate is and she does too." I glance up. Cali seemed differently sweet when we started to talk.
"Cali." I state and he looked up.
"How did you." i shrug
"I been around her for almost about 5 months." he smiled.
"We need to take you to the pack doctors." i nod. He leads me out and I see Cali walk up touching his arm. I smirked.
Once we arrived he did a scan and I waited very impatiently. The pack doctor Rose walks in.
"Hi Moon, so I have very good news." i felt my heart drop. Very good news. "Your Pregnant!" i felt like dying. If the King found out. Oh if the King found out! I am dead. I wanted to cry. But I wanted to celebrate. I walked out of the doctors looking down.
"Well?" Cali ask excitedly. How do I just say I am Pregnant and now we have to head home after he or she is born.
"I'm-"

Okay cliff hanger. Sorry had to! Hope you guys are enjoying this book so far
Thanks for reading! Comment, Vote!
XOXO~Skyclould15🌹