10

The dress had fit nicely on my body, I had no idea who was coming to this thing. My aunt knew I was here, I have seen her and she wasn't anything scary, she was actually a beautiful women with nice wrinkles. She had reminded me of my mother almost but the different was there hair color where my mother had dark blonde hair and my aunt having black hair. I was like a mixed of my aunt and Mothers hair. It was golden brown and it did go well with my bright blue grey eyes. I walk out of the room when rose stopped me midway.
"Sorry miss, I know you only been here for a day, but you are a Princess and people need to acknowledge that so I must have you wear this." She said handing something. I looked down it was a crown. I gasped. It had all diamonds and some other white things, but it was ultimately beautiful.
"Can you help put it on, Rose?" I asked her. She beamed with joy shaking her head yes.
"I would love to!" I sit on my bed and she puts the crown on top of my head. I stand once she is finished and I walk in front of the mirror. It really did make me look like a Princess. I felt a smile fall across my face.
"Well, come Princess! The guest are to arrive anytime soon." I nod, as I follow her.
"Uh-Rose," I started, she looks at me with her big blue eyes. "You can call me Moon." She smiled nodding. I give her a smile. "So My aunt came by, she seemed so sweet."
"Oh she is, my dear!"
" I thought she was mean and that's why you wanted me to take over."
"Oh no! She is sweet, but she is getting old for the job she is like ten years older than your mom." I looked away, my mom was dead. I felt like my heart crushed. That very night I was on the phone with her, never did I really get to say I love her. She died about in her forties, making my aunt in her fifties! I sigh, I was only Eighteen. I am so young, even to have a child. I looked at Rose.
"Can you take me to my aunt right now?" I asked her.
" Yes, Moon" and with that she leads me to a room and she opened it as I enter. She then closed it only staying on the other side.
"Auntie?" I say. Then I see her appear.
"Oh sweet Moon!" A smile spread across her face. "What brings my beautiful niece in?" I see her sit on her couch and she points for me to join, so I do.
"I need to talk to someone about what's going on lately, I just need to stop being strong for a moment and need a mother, but she's gone!" I felt the tears on the brink of coming out and collapsing my wall of being strong. And then I felt my aunt pat her hand on my back.
"Oh, girl tell me everything and I shall stay quite." I smiled.
"I went for a ride one day in the evening, like normal. It was like 1year ago. I went to the forest I loved dearly and the thing is, I couldn't get out and I was stuck. And that's when rogues started to chase me, once free of them I was in a spell and thought the True Night Alpha was my mate, but he wasn't. I thought that for so long, and then I came across another man Lord Ryan, Elora is his daughter, as she is mine." My aunt nod. "Well, a few days ago I figured out he found his mate and my true mate is someone I hated for the longest time at least maybe 8 months and I still do hate him." I felt something relived come off my chest, but I didn't stop there. " and my grandpa and my own mother died cause of me! I couldn't save them, I am so guilty! No one told me I was a werewolf! I lived all my seventeen years of life knowing I was a pure human girl ready to take the world on once I turned eighteen. I wasn't ready for this! I don't even know if I could be a mother!" And with that tears flow right out of me. I cried on to my aunt who was shushing me and saying everything is alright, like she was talking to her own daughter.
"I don't want to break anything up, but everyone has arrived, but King Wolf, he will be here in about ten minutes with Lord Ryan and his mate." I wiped my tears, and I felt my body go rigid, Lord Ryan's mate? King wolf, Lord Ryan had his second chance mate, I thought I was it, but I had never found mine in the first place. Well, actually now I have.
"Well, thanks Rose, come on moon lets get going!" I smiled at her and I felt the tears had gone away.
"And Marisa, I just wanted to tell you your dress is very pretty." Rose tells my aunt. I gaped at my aunt, my mom and hers both start with M's. I smiled, there other sister must be Macy or Milo, who knows. As I walk down the stairs arm and arm, Rose rushed up and speaks fast, towards Marisa.
"King Wolf has arrived." That's all I heard before we were soon walking away from Rose up to where you stand to get people's attention.
"Hello, Royal family. I Queen Marisa of the Jungle Woods Country, want to introduce my niece to you all and soon to be Queen!" Everyone clap as I stand proud Next to my aunt.
"Hi, Royals! I'm Moon Woods and I am glad to say that y'all could make it safely ." Then. I meet his greeting eyes. Wolf. "I want you to make yourself comfortable, please enjoy yourself and no fighting, do that on your own time," I finally ended keeping my eyes on Wolf the whole entire time. Everyone clapped and set there bodies on the music.
"Great job! They love you already!" I smiled and hugged her. And as she left, I was ready to spin around to see Ryan and his second chance mate. You could say I am pissed as hell! But why show it, not worth it in the end. I keep my face in a cool fashion and I smiled.
"Lord Ryan and this must be your second chance mate?" He nods smiling,
"Yes, Riley, I wanted to see if you accept my mate?" I knew exactly what he was saying. He wanted to know if He could have her and move on from me. Honestly I want to choke that bitch, but I restraint myself and needed to act more civil.
"Of course I do why wouldn't I, she such a lovely Lady." Riley blushes. And I swiftly leave the young to do whatever with what may pleased them. Though I knew I was angry cause I felt myself swiftly move and wanted to punch something containing no body. I wanted to tell him no I didn't except, and yell that he forgot about our baby, but I rather not bring it up. On second thought I thought Wolf would kill him, but seemed like he didn't.
Speaking of the devil, guess who I ran right into, he wasn't wearing no gloves this time, so I could feel the Sparks that past right on to my skin. I look right up to meet his face. I felt my self smirk stupidly, like I seen a hot guy.
"You look beautiful." He said huskily. I felt my body melt as he said those words and I don't know why, but I closed the distance between him and I felt my lips touch his, for only a mere second. I pulled away, and started to speed walk away from him. Grr! Why can't I just hate him, it felt like it was getting harder and harder. As I reach my room, I was fully stop with hands that wrapped around my waist. I growled, even though I really badly wanted to lean into his arms.
"Wolf, leave me alone!"

Yay! Next chapter!!

Vote! Comment!
XOXO~Skycloud15