Chapter 17 *Shocking.

He Loved Me Since Forever

Chapter 17 *Shocking

Hush Hush - Alexis Jordan

Dance Again - JLo ft. Pitbull

Finish Line - Yasmin or Time Bomb - All Time Low :) - both work

Max smirked, raising an amused eyebrow. "I knew my body was too irresistable, even for you, Liz,"

I rolled my eyes, blushing slightly."In your dreams," I shoved him off, immediately missing his warmth.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He smirked cheekily at me.

"Titanic for the win!" I shrieked girlishly, running towards the huge tv room.

"No! Don't torture me like that!" Max protested playfully.

I clutched Titanic to my chest, mock-offended. "How could you say that? And in front of him too!" I stroked the spine of the dvd case, as Max looked at me weirdly.

"Okay," He drawled out, then poked his tongue out at me. He then pulled out his favourite movie, X-Men: First Class, from the wooden cabinets holding all the dvds.

He looked at me with his chocolate brown puppy eyes - one of the things he knew I couldn't resist. "Please? I love this film" He begged. "I'll make your favourite brownies, and and take you to Paris-"

"You better be going to the kitchen within the next few seconds then, while I get changed."

"Can't I watch?" He asked cockily, smirking.

"No!" I shrieked as my cheeked gave me away - going almost bright red.

He grinned victoriously. "What flavour brownies? Normal, triple chocolate, fudge...?"

"You already know the answer to that, Maxwell,"

"Elizabeth," He walked towards me, holding my waist in his hands. "You like different flavours of brownies according to your mood. How am I supposed to know when to bake triple chocolate for hyper, or fudge for happy? I know when you're PMS-ing though, it's just plain obvious- Owch! Why'd you hit me?"

He rubbed at his arm where I'd punched him lightly.

"Jesus, you can punch," He muttered.

I bit the side of my lip. I thought I'd punched him lightly

"Liz, that was anything but light,"

"Wuss,"I grinned cheekily at him, holding in my giggles.

"Fine. I'm not making brownies for you - all for me,"

"No! I'm sorry Maxy! I need my brownies!" I pouted up at him.

"Are we interupting something here...?" Katie slammed the door shut after her and Leah.

I pulled back. "Nope," I popped the 'p'.

"She's making me make brownies!" He protested.

"Oh, quit your whining," I scolded him playfully, at the same time as Katie said, "Make us some too!"

"Fine." He slumped off towards the kitchen.

I collapsed onto the sofa, rubbing at my face. "He is messing with my hormones."

"Yup," Leah grinned cheekily at me.

:: Max ::

"Alexander! Get your-"

"I'm right here, Twinage. No need to kill my ears." Alex said playfully, appearing from the door beside me - the games room.

"Fine. Listen in on the girls while I go make brownies."