Chapter 4 *Twin Secrets

Just a heads up, it's a long chappie ;)

I thought I'd liven it up a little, so Enjoy :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about half an hour, Alex was sweating.

So was I, but I wasn't topless.

I was grateful for already being flushed, as I would have been blushing like crazy; giving myself away.

The treadmills slowed down again, morphing into the 3-minute cool down session; as Alex and I

breathed a sigh of relief.

"You...okay?" He asked, breathing deeply as he wiped his face and neck with a towel.

I nodded. "Yeah, you?"

He nodded.

The treadmill to slower and slower, and eventually stopped; and we both staggered back onto the gym mats behind us, laughing breathlessly.

My legs zinged, tingling from the movement.

I put my hands on my flat stomach, as my eyes drifted shut.

"What else...has Max told...you about the girl...in your tutor?" He asked, breathing really deeply.

"Not much. Black hair and brown eyes. Katie and Leah came up with Cassie,"

"Whoa. Hold the phone. Cassie? As in Cassie...from the cheer leading team...Cassie?"

I smiled. "The one and only. Although, Katie Leah and me call her something else,"

He raised a questioning eyebrow.

"My personal favourite? The Bitchy Slut," I grinned.

He rolled his eyes. "Now Liz, that's not nice," He teased, crossing his arms.

I shrugged. "It's true,"

"I know,"

I looked at him, my hair splaying out in black curls on the mat.

"What?" I asked in mock-disbelief. "Max doesn't like his ex-girlfriend? Not in the tiniest bit?"

He shook his head, still breathing deeply.

I smirked at his breathing, as breathed in normal, regular breaths. Alex sounded like he was almost

panting.

"You're not fit," I teased with a mocking grin.

He raised an amused eyebrow as he smirked. "Oh? So how come...you were staring at me...back in Max's room...topless?"

I was thankful for my already flushed cheeks, as I'm sure I would have gone right red.

I shrugged. "Eh, daydreaming,"

"More like drooling over me,"

"More like staring at the fat,"

"What? No way," He got up, pinching his stomach in the mirror.

"Hey," I warned him, my grin disappearing. "You. Are. Not. Fat. It was a joke,"

"Are you sure?" He looked behind his shoulder at me.

I nodded, getting up and pinching my own stomach.

I was pretty thin, but-

Oh, my God. I was obsessing over my weight again.

I yanked my top back down, breathing deeply as I chewed on my lip. My flushed cheeks were almost normal again now.

"That was some good stomach," Alex commented, then smirked cheekily. "Maybe...it matches the rest of your top half..." He teased.