Chapter 14 *Party Time!

Songs to play:

Laserlight - Jessie J ft. David Guetta (Truth or Dare)

So Good - B.O.B (begining of the party)

Say You Like Me - We The Kings (after the girls' dance)

New Moon (The Meadow)   (the search for Liz)

:: Max ::

Whoa! My twin brother wanted me to kiss my secret crush?! I looked at Liz, who was looking intently at the floor - biting the inside of her lip.

"A dare's a dare, right?" Alex added, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Okay, I'll kiss Max," She mumbled.

I heard the Hallelujah chorus play within the gates of heaven. I had been waiting for those words for years.

:: Elizabeth ::

My heart was pounding in my chest; threatening to burst through my ribs. It became almost painful, and I bit the inside of my lip thoughtfully again. Okay, kiss Max. That's all you need to do.

Since I was already sitting next to him, I turned to look into his soft brown eyes. I melted. My heart skipped a beat, and before I knew what I was doing, I had pressed my lips to Max's.

He responded almost immediately, and buried his hands into my hair. He growled possesivley in the back of his throat, and I smiled against his lips - trying desperately not to grin.

Our lips moved in perfect sync, and I pulled his body even closer to mine; almost forgetting to breath.

I pulled away, and looked expectantly at Katie; biting the excesss saliva off my lips. I knew it would turn on Max, so I did it slowly.

He growled quietly in the back of his throat.

 I spun the bottle, pretending nothing had happened - it landed on Katie.

"Katie, truth or dare?"

 She frowned, gnawing her lip thoughtfully. "Truth from Alex,"

:: Max ::

Liz just made out with me, and now she's ignoring me?! What the hell?! I thought we were best friends!

I couldn't deal with Liz ignoring me any longer - it was eating my heart with acid.

"I'm not playing anymore," I mumbled to Alex on my way out, and walked out towards my emergency stash of alcohol.

:: Elizabeth ::

"Right, well it's time to party anyway. Wow. Time goes fast when you're having fun," Kattie grinned in relief.

***

:: Alex ::

The party was in full swing, and the rest of our year seemed to be enjoying it too. Couples made out in private corners of rooms; there was grinding of the 'singles' on the floor; lights strobed the room  and music pounded through the speakers. 

I saw Liz, Katie and Leah giggling and talking on the opposite side of the room - all in sexy kick ass outfits.

I turned to Max beside me, but he'd already caught sight of the girls.

"Go talk to your best friends, Max," I urged him.

He snapped out of his gaze, and walked over to them.

:: Max ::

"Hey there, Musketeers," I grinned at the girls.

Liz jumped, and put her hand on her chest; almost spilling the drink in her hand. "Jeez, Maxy. Next time give me a bit of warning when you're gunna scare me like that. But hello," She smirked cheekily at me.

Well, at least she wasn't ignoring me - we were back to our old selves, thank God.

:: Elizabeth ::

I waved casually in the DJ's direction, which gave him the signal; and he nodded casually.

More by Usher came pounding through the speakers, and we walked seductively towards the dance floor again; as we had been next to the wall before.

We walked slowly around the floor; clearing the grinding bodies off and also it was part of the sexy dance routine to make our boys fall; hard.

Leah whimpered quietly to herself; as Katie made eye contact with Alex; and I with my Maxy.

When the chorus came on, we dropped to the floor in sync, then rose slowly with our hips moivng in slow circles.

I looked up at Max again, and I bit my lip slowly; watching as his eyes darkedned with lust.

When the dance finished, my vision went slightly blurry; and I felt light headed as some of the girls from the cheerleading team came up to us.

"That was, like, amazing!"

"I loved it!"

"Can you teach us the dance?"

Sure, i just need to get energy back!"

Everyone nodded, going back to whatever they were doing before.

I felt dizzy and sick, so I went to Alex's bathroom, as no-one else would dare to go in here.

I couldn't feel limbs - they had gone numb. I faltered around the bathroom, then felt my body fall onto something - soft or hard I couldn't tell - and blacked out.

:: Max ::

Where had the girls gone? More importantly, where was Liz?

I went into panic mode almost immediatley, and looked at Alex who was thankfully next to me.

"Where?"

He knew what I was talking about, so ran up to a few people, asking around to see if anyone knew where they were.

:: Katie ::

“Liz?” I peered into Alex’s bathroom, and screamed quietly.

Blood was on the bamboo floor, and Liz lay unconscious on the floor.

"Leah! Maxwell! Alexnander!" I yelled.

I didn't waste any time. I grabbed my phone form my pocket, and dialed 999.

:: Max ::

Where in God's name was she?!

I was going mad. If I didn't see her soon - I'd go on a rampage; and no-one could stop me but Liz.

Leah came rushing up to us; as a different lot of blue lights flashed outside.

The police? Really? What-?

The look in Leah's eyes told me the worst I'd ever dreamt.

Liz was in hospital.

I just hoped we weren't too late - and she was still alive.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mwu-hahahahahahaa!! CLIFFHANGER!!!

Tehehe....

Well, I know Charlotte, and Geogia are reading this (Jetson and CharlieDog6644 - sorry if I got the names wrong :L) and GO FAN THEM!!! THEIR AWESOME PRESENCE IS WORTHY OF LUKE SKYWALKER!!! <3

Votes and Comments unlock the next chapter - which I'm working on later :D Tehehe...

And thanks for reading! <3