Chapter 9 *Heated Moments...

He Loved Me Since Forever

Chapter 9

:: Elizabeth ::

I lay down in my bed; one of Max's old t-shirts and a pair of my grey shorts hanging loosely on my hips.

Max was on the other side of the double bed, and I ached to lay my head on his chest and listen to his beautiful heartbeat.

I shivered involuntary from the cold draft coming in from the window, finally closing my eyes and falling to sleep - the only place I could love Max and show him as many times as I wanted.

I smiled in my sleep, finally finally finding him.

I ran over to him. "Max," I breathed against his lips pressing my lips hungrily to his.

:: Max ::

She was shivering. I could feel her shivering on the other side of the bed.

"Oh, Elizabeth," I murmered, looking at her curly hair as she faced me. Thank God. This way I could watch her dream peacefully.

"Max," She mumbled in her sleep.

"Yeah?" I asked almost immediatly.

She didn't answer, but smiled in her sleep - making me smile as well.

I rested my head on my hand, propping myself up on my elbow.

She frowned in her sleep, biting her lip.

Oh man, not the lip biting - that seriously turned me on.

"Liz?" I murmured, pulling myself closer to her.

She shivered again, as I vaugely felt a cool breeze come from the window.

"Oh, my little Elizabeth," I murmured again.

I got up and closed the window, but she was still shivering.

Ah man. I wouldn't regret this - but I would at the same time.

I got back inside the bed, putting my arms around her slim waist.

I had only dreamt of this moment.

She subconsciously put her head on my chest, and I felt my heart pound in my ears.

Oh my God. Oh my God.

"Max," she breathed against my t-shirt; making me shiver in pleasure.

"Hmm?" I shut my eyes in bliss.

"Run,"

My eyes snapped back open. "Run?"

"Yes, run. Don't argue,"

Okay. Now she was scaring the living shit outta me.

Run from what?

I began shaking her awake, but she wouldn't open her eyes.

"Liz!" I yelled. "Elizabeth-!"

I pressed my lips to hers, biting her lower lip slightly harder than i had to, to wake her up.

Her lips responded underneath mine, moving in sync with mine like they were made for each other.

:: Elizabeth ::

(5 minutes ago...)

I felt something icy trickle down my neck, as if something evil was breathing down on me.

"Max," I hugged him close.

"Liz? What's wrong?" He asked, sounding slightly panicked as his eyes scanned the floor. He stood in front of me protectively, scanning our surroundings for something only I could see - my father.