Chapter 15 *There Are No Words For This.

Hahaha you all made me chuckle with your supportive comments to upload, cuz I was very mean to end that chapter there *rubs hands evilly* lmao :') Jetson, you especially ;D

Picture to the side is Max <3 Nommmm ;D Very nicee :P

P.s: A 'heavy bag' is the large cylindrical bag in boxing - encase any of you get confused :)

Songs:

Consequence - You Me At Six

Crush - David Archuleta

A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Anyways, on with the chapter :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:: Max ::

The party was abandoned almost immediately, as everyone else somehow seemed to think it was the police - so they walked out the house.

That just left Leah, Katie, Alex and me.

We were all a mess, and had gone straight to the hospital with Liz.

Alex went in his car with the girls sobbing in the back, as I rode with Liz in the ambulance. We were currently sitting in the waiting room at the hospital, and Katie and Leah were sobbing quietly on the hospital chairs; hugging.

Alex got up and pulled Katie into his arms; as she soaked his t-shirt with her endless tears.

Guess that left me with Leah.

I got up off the floor - the chairs gave me painful flashbacks whenever I sat in them - and held Leah in my arms back on the floor.

After what seemed like hours, a doctor came out of Liz's room; and I bolted up off the floor.

He smiled reassuringly at us, but it looked slightly forced.

"She's going to be fine." - We all breathed a sigh of relief. "But..."

"But what?" I asked immediately.

"Did she have any physical relationships with anyone in the past month?" He asked cautiously.

Katie and Leah's eyes widened at me.

"You mean... has she had sex with anyone lately?" Alex asked.

The doctor nodded. "Yes. She had a... miscarriage."

I groaned in annoyance, clenching my fists.

"Yeah, me." I mumbled.

He half smiled apologetically at me. "I'm sorry. You can see her now, just be slow with things,"

He walked off in the opposite direction, and I had to punch something.

It was my fault she was in hospital. If I hadn't been so selfish and didn't take Liz that night - we wouldn't be here.

"I'll be back. Need to punch," I got out through clenched teeth to Alex.

He nodded in understanding, then ushered the girls away from me - just encase I snapped a little too early.

:: Alex ::

I let him go. I had to. I knew the feeling.

I let the girls see Liz first, as they knew her a lot better than me; I also had to go and make sure Max didn't burn anything down.

I ran after him, keeping my distance.

"Max, boxing's down the road." I told him - it was true.

We both ran towards the boxing ring down the street, and since it was empty, Max began punching a heavy bag without gloves.