Chapter 13 *Truth Or Dare...

:: Katie ::

"Well, I thought I'd come here early and see you," Jack murmured huskily.

He had been my mini crush since year 7, but I was feeling closer to Alex too...

~ FLASHBACK ~

"Everyone, this is the new student from Florida, and he's new - so no pranks. I know what you teens are like," We all smirked knowingly at each other; remembering our last tutor. "Would you like to introduce yourself, Jack?"

"Can I pass?" He joked in his silky but husky voice.

Our teacher at the time - Ms. Darkin grinned and nodded. "Only this once."

He winked thankfully at her, and she rolled her eyes back. Such children. And that seat just so happened to be the empty chair next to me.

~ END FLASHBACK ~

"Really?" I whispered, blushing ever so slightly from the memory.

He nodded, then brushed his soft lips against mine - gently at first, and becoming more urgent.

"I love you, Kaylee," He mumbled against my lips.

My eyes snapped open, and I slapped him - hard - across the face.

:: Alex ::

"Jack piss off you freaking player-"

Max and I bolted into the room nextdoor, where Katie was standing against the door - cowering as a tear dropped from her doe brown eyes.

Oh, now he would pay - making Katie cry. I felt my anger issue spark dramatically, as Max and I started to calm her down.

"Alex," Max warned cautiously, putting a hand on my shoulder - in reasurrance or to keep me back, I don't know.

I shrugged him off, then clenched my fists even harder. I subconciously felt my nails seep and dig into my palms, but frankly - I didn't care about anything else but beating the beejesus outta this player.

How ironic.

"Alex, I got this - trust me," Katie growled, making me think twice as to whose voice it was. It turned me on slightly too, but I wasn't gunna say-

"As long as I get a go," I growled back, beforee letting Max pull me back ever so slighlty.

"Jack, I'm going to give you something to remember us by," Katie growled crouching down.

"Oh? A strand of your ginger hair? Umm...No than-" Jack was cut off, when Katie flipped into the air, and landed her elbow onto his head, and a good solid punch into his ribs.

It was awesome.

:: Max ::

"You gotta teach me that," I grinned and high-fived Katie, as Jack lay in a fetal position on the floor - groaning.

She shrugged novhalently. "Meh. Right. I have a favour to a-"

"You still owe me a twenty from those skinny jeans in Hollister?" I reminded her. "So I'm not giving you money."

She rolled her eyes. "I have this picture-"

I snatched the picture of Liz in her black and red striped bikini out of her hands before Alex saw it, and stuffed it into my back pocket. Not in my front pocket-

"So, I have a favour to ask." Katie continued, snapping me from my dirty thoughts

"Go on," Alex and I said at the same time.

Katie smirked and rolled her eyes.

What did she expect from twin boys?

"Well..." She mumbled something at Alex, and I frowned.