Chapter 11 *So Close...

He Loved Me Since Forever

Chapter 11

This has a BIT of sexual content in this chapter, so don't say I didn't warn you ;)

:: Elizabeth ::

"What the Hell do you think you're doing - spying on our conversations like that!" Katie almost screamed at Alex.

Max smiled at his brother, before Katie caught him with her eagle eyes.

"You too, Maxwell." She hissed.

Oh, shit! She was getting more and more pissed!

"Katie," I stood in between the boys and Katie, looking into her eyes. "Calm. Down. I got this. I know both of their weaknesses."

:: Max ::

My eyes widened at the same time as Alex's.

Holy cheese and bacon sandwiches!

Of course she knew my weakness! It was her! I'm going to suffer like Hell...

"Liz, d-"

I was cut off by my Spanish angel. "Maxwell, don't piss me off anymore." Liz hissed at me.

"But-" Alex tried.

"Alexander Eduardo Flynn, don't you dare try me either."

I pulled out my phone, coming up with an idea-

"Maxwell, don't text me to forgive you, or texting your brother, who, in case you hadn't noticed, is right next to you,"

Damn her sexy, cute ass!

She half-smirked at me, causing my heart to jump and stutter, then restart and go at double.

Oh crap. I said that out loud, didn't I?

"Yes, yes you did Max," Liz grinned at me, all he anger gone.

I pursed my lips and scratched my neck nervously.

She obviously couldn't hold it in anymore, and started laughing. Katie looked at me and also burst out into her own fit of giggles.

Alex and I being twins, looked at each other at exactly the same time, and also burst out laughing.

"Y-your f-face," Liz got out, holding her stomach. "S-so priceless,"

Even though we were laughing at me, I had to admit it was hilarious.

"So," Liz said once we'd calmed down again.

I raised an eyebrow a Liz. "So,"

"So..." Alex and Katie said at the same time.

Alex ran a hand through his messy hair, looking at the floor; as Katie blushed and bit her lip, looking away.

:: Elizabeth ::

"Well, I think this is worthy of awkward," I murmured.

"Yup," Max tried to hide an obvious smirk, as he shoved his hands into his pockets, looking down at the floor.

"Shit!" Katie squealed. "The party's in three hours! Liz, Max come with me! We still have to go shopping!"

She darted out of the room, and we reluctantly followed, and Alex rolled his eyes and walked off somewhere.

"Katie, you and Liz have plenty of dresses, why do you need one more?" Max groaned, catching up to her.

It turned me on, again. Jeez, why did his moans turn me on so easily?