Chapter 19 *Suspicious Mothers

Hey! Sorry it's been so long since I last updated - I've been looking for a job wah >o<

Dedicated to an awesome Kyra :D Fan her or else >:D She is too awesome to be ignored ^_^ AND READ HER BOOKS!! <3

Anyways, I'm adding two new POVs! And let me know if you want any other POVs! :)

Picture of Katie to the side!

And a picture of an Albatross (big seagull) in the external link if you need a picture :)

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19 *Suspicious Mothers...

:: Unknown ::

I dialled Maria's number, and waited for her to answer.

"Holá?" She asked in Spanish. "Who is this?"

"That is none of your concern." I informed her, the computer connected to my phone making my voice sound completely different to the reality. "All you need to know, is your daughter was in hospital the other day,"

I snapped my phone shut, disconnecting the call, trying to forget the memories.

:: Elizabeth ::

I awoke to the sound of Max's heartbeat - calm and steady thumps.

I snugged closer to him, as his arms tightened subconsciously around me.

"Max- okay then," Alex froze in the doorway, an eyebrow raised at us.

Max took a deep breath. "What?" He husked, his voice deep and husky; still thick from sleep.

I shivered with pleasure, as Alex leant against the doorframe.

"Can I talk to you later? About..." He coughed, obviously uncomfortable.

"Dude, it's morning, I'm in bed - half asleep may I add - with Liz in the bed..." He paused. "Wait, you said later?"

Alex grinned, rolling his eyes as he pushed himself off the door to stand up straight. "Yes, later. I don't want to damage your girlfriend's mind."

"I don't- Alex, I will tell mum about you..." Max threatened, almost growling.

I put my hand on his cheek caressing my thumb over his nose, jawline and over his eyes softly.

He sighed, content. "I can't stay angry at you near Liz,"

I smiled sleepily, then grinned at Alex; then mouthed 'You owe me' at him.

Alex rolled his eyes, but nodded.

***

I came downstairs, to find a girl around my age, talking to my mother and laughing every so often.

"Madre?" I asked for my mother; Max, Leah; and Katie with hand in hand in behind me.

"English would be easier, Liz," The girl said, brown eyes penetrating through me.

"So they can listen too?" I asked, nodding my head at Alex and the other three behind me. "And how do you know my name?"

My mother smiled, then nodded. "Um, yeah. And I'm about to tell you everything now,"

I nodded. "So, who's this?" I looked at the new girl in front me.

"Amelia," She held her hand out for me to shake.

"Elizabeth," I replied, slightly uneasily; shaking her hand and withdrawing.

"Um, not to be rude, but what's Amelia doing here?"