Chapter 10 *Three Words: Max Is Mine

Hey all you Wattpadians out there :)

If you haven't already,

Comment

Vote

Fan!

Haha oh and also check out my other stories please :)

Katie looked at Max - who was wearing only Converse, a black vest an top as he jogged around the house.

Max and I were acting normal, as if the 'scene' in his bed had never happened. It angered me slightly.

"Katie," I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?" She looked back at me, giving me puppy eyes as she looked 'innocent'.

"I know what you're thinking."

She tilted her head expectantly, pouting a little.

"Max is mine," I put my hands on my hips.

"Can't I look?" She batted her lashes at me.

I rolled my eyes, shifting my weight to my other foot.

"Nope. Max Flynn is mine to seduce. And mine alone. Go get you ow-"

"Hey," Max said at the doorway suddenly, cutting me off.

Our eyes went wide and I bit my lip, slowly turning around.

I couldn't stop myself. My eyes raked up his body - starting with his tanned legs; up to his-

I shook my head mentally, looking at his flat stomach, his six pack denting through; then my eyes brushed over his arms - strong and-

"Like the view?" Max teased, raising an eyebrow at my lips.

I realised I'd been biting my lip seductively, imaging myself seducing him-

"Nope. Nothing I haven't seen before," I shot him a teasing grin.

He shrugged, but his slight blush on his tanned cheeks gave him away, and he covered his 'friend' with his hands.

Hmmm.... Me biting lip + Max nearby = Him getting excited? I'd have to remember that-

Katie threw her hands up in exasperation, sighing in annoyance as she walked out.

:: Max ::

"Just tell him, Elizabeth!" Katie's voice echoed from the hallway.

Liz bolted out after her.

"Liz?" I heard myself ask. I followed after her.

:: Liz ::

"He was right there!" I hissed in a whisper, banging the door shut in anger after myself.

Katie held her hands up in surrender.

"Don't you think you should tell him? You two had sex, for crying out loud! Don't you care about him?!"

"Of course I care about hi- wait. Hold on, rewind. What?" I could have sworn she said-

"Liz, you should tell him you love him. You two had sex-"

"You mean...it was real? I thought I was dreaming again," I mumbled, my knees shaking.

I sat down before my legs gave way, and Katie sat down next to me.

"Of course it was real. Alex told me about you having to bathe after..."

I looked at her. "He told you? oh, well damn,"

She chuckled. "I'm here for you, Liz. Don't ever forget that."

I smiled weakly. "Same here. So who do you love? And you better no say Max - he's mine,"

She held her hands up in surrender for a moment with a smirk, then dropped her hands back down into her lap.

"No-one," She said, looking out into the distance from the window.

"Umm no. Tell me, I know when you're not telling me something Chica,"

She rolled her eyes, a slight blush rising in her pale freckled cheeks.

"Ah ha!" I pointed at her, jumping up and down on the bed like a little kid.

"What?" She laughed nervously.

I raised a suspicious eyebrow at her.

She avoided my gaze, looking the other way as she pretended to scratch her neck.

"Kate," I whispered sternly. "I'll get Leah on you," I teased.

Leah and Katie had an obsession with Harry Potter, and a couple of years ago at my sweet sixteenth, they'd had a duel and Leah had won easily-

Laughter erupted from behind the door.

I yanked the door open, and my anger dissolved and melted under Max's amused gaze.

Damn those good looking twins!!

:: Max ::

(5 minutes before...)

I grabbed Alex on my way to my room, and he was too bored to deny good gossip anyway.

He rolled his eyes.

"He was right there!" Liz hissed in a whisper, banging the door shut in anger.

"Don't you think you should tell him? You two had sex, for crying out loud! Don't you care about him?!" Katie relied back, sounding slightly pissed off.

"Of course I care about hi- wait. Hold on, rewind. What?"

"Liz, you should tell him you love him. You two had sex-"

"You mean...it was real? I thought I was dreaming again," Liz murmured, and I bit my lip; remembering my night in Heaven. My only night.

"Of course it was real. Alex told me about you having to bathe after..."

I shot him an accusing look.

He shrugged, putting bis finger to his lips - which shut me up.

"He told you? oh, well damn,"

She chuckled. "I'm here for you, Liz. Don't ever forget that."

"Same here. So who do you love? And you better no say Max - he's mine,"

I grinned. Mine bitch.

Alex smirked at me, and I realised I'd whispered that out loud.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"No-one," She said after a pause.

"Umm no. Tell me, I know when you're not telling me something Chica,"

My Spanish girl.

"Ah ha!" Liz cried, and I heard her jump on the bed.

"What?" She laughed nervously.

"Kate," Liz whispered sternly. "I'll get Leah on you,"

I remembered Katie and Leah's Harry Potter Fan Girl Duel at Liz's Sweet Sixteenth, an both us burst out laughing.

The door slammed open, and there stood a slightly pissed off Liz and Katie.

Haha! Cliffhangers are my speciality ;)

Comment and vote for anoter chapter :D

Won't upload until I get....

5votes and comments combined? Come on, one click or a

Paragraph pr a few lines? Please? For me and all these unicorns?