Chapter 30-- Attack..?

-----------------------------------KADY'S POV---------------------------------

When he kissed me I automatically knew he had forgiven me. But I swear to god I was holding a piece of paper that said Gotta Be You on it.. Where did that go? I was thinking about this randomly while a hot , sweet, amazing guy was kissing me. Of course I would. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. 

"Kady..." He whispered. I put my finger up to his lips to stop him.

"Don't... I'm so sorry. I honestly can't even imagine how your feeling. Your the most amazing person I have ever met and I'm just sorry." I whispered. He smiled and put his forehead against mine. I moved my finger from his lips and grabbed the blanket... I was freezing..Maybe sleeping outside in London wasn't the best Idea. He noticed and laughed, He wrapped the blanket around me and put his arm around that.

"You know... I can see why you went for Alex..He's quite good looking" He joked. Wow he really had forgotten all about this thing. I laughed.

"Bullshit!" I yelled. There was no way a person could be anymore good looking that Niall freaking Horan. No one at all...

"Alright then!" He said as he squeezed me closer toward him, I gladly snuggled with him. We sat on the couch for a little while, until I was warm. Joking about things and talking about the little things about life. Just being us.

"Oh shit" I muttered. He looked at me weirdly but I ignored and grabbed my phone. It was eight in the morning. Liam would be awake anytime...

"I've got to get back before Liam notices I left..Oh god I hope he's not already up... I'm still in hot water from last night... I may have not gone home right away.." I said. He laughed and helped me up. 

"Well here take this, and I wish you the best of luck!" He said as he handed me his jacket. I smiled as helped me put it on and opened the door for me. I hugegd him and gave him a quick peck on the lips before I booked it back to my apartment.

I reached the place in record time but I couldn't breathe because I was running so hard. I sat outside for a minute to catch my breath until finally I grabbed my key and gently unlocked the door. Their was so sounds from the inside so I pushed the door open inch by inch, I slid in through the small openeing I made and shut it quietly. I took a sigh of relief because no one was awake yet and  I was in the clear. Tiptoing I made my way to my room and shut the door. 

I sighed and looked at my phone... apperantly I had gotten 6 new text messages in the past 10 minutes... I rolled my eyes and looked through them.

From: Bee:)

CALL ME ASAP! BIG PROBLMS! <3 B

Oh god... This was never good. I tapped on her contact name and it was calling her. She picked up on the first ring.

"Kady! I don't want to date Harry anymore! These girls on Twitter are brutal! They won't leave me alone! I'm just gonna give it all up!" She said into the phone, she sounded like she'd been crying.

"Woah Woah Woah! You've been getting hate on Twitter? Why? I thought all the fans loved you!" I said. It's true the Directioners love and supported Barry...

"Well, There was a rumour going around that I had cheated on him because I was photographed with Pete! My GAY best friend!" She yelled. Oh god...That would be a problem.

"Alright Alright. Just calm down! Don't get on Twitter for a bit.. Do any of the boys know about this?" I said. It was about 1 am there so this was pretty bad if it was keeping her awake. 

"No! I told you first! Please just help me!" She whined. 

"Alright..I'll call the boys and get them all over here. Just seriously relax. Go to the beach and chill, go surf and everything will be fine!" I reassured her. I was going to keep this relationship going for them. 

We hung up and the next person I dialled was Harry. He sounded groggy and pretty pissed. He was sooo not a morning person.

'Kady? What do you want? I'm sleeping!" He groaned. I rolled my eyes and went on with waht I had to tell him.

"Yeah, Umm first, be nice, and second we have major trouble, there was rumor going around that Bianca was cheating on you, BUT SHE WASNT, and now all the Directioners hate her and she is absolutely hysterical with all of it." I said. THere was silence on the end of the phone for a bit but he finally spoke.

"Alright, Alright ..I'm gettin out of bed now, I'll call her and be over there in a moment..Do you want me to bring BooB- I mean Lou with me?" He said. I told him and then went on the next call which was Zayn. I told him the whole story and how We were gonna need help with this and he agreed to come. I called Niall and said the same thing and he said he'd be right over.

Still wearing Niall's sweatshirt I ran outside of my room and went straigh to Liams door. I started pounding on it and yelling.

"LIAM GET UP RIGHT NOW! ITS AN EMERGENCY! ALL THE BOYS ARE COMING GET UP NOW!" I screamed. I heard a loud thud and then he opened the door, he was rubbing his head.

"What the heak?! You scared me so bad I fell right out of bed!" He said. He made a pouty face but I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the living room and told him the whole story. I couldn't help but laugh at him though because he was still in his boxers.

"Alright, Okay Okay! So if the guys are coming over, I'm going to go change, just calm down. We'll get it worked out." He said, sounding so sensible, like always. He left to get changed and I sat on the couch. I decided to just go take a peek at twitter.

It was just brutal, like she said. I did not know girls could be that awful! These rumors had just been set out of control. I decided to try and help a little bit.

KadenceKnowsBest: Hey guys! Don't believe everything you hear! This is kind of ridiculous...

 Maybe if they knew I was mad at them they would feel bad... Hopfully...

Niall was the first one here. he of course didn't knock and just walked right in. I laughed and shook my head. He grinned and jumped over the couch, sitting next to me.

"So whats the craic babe!?" He sounded so cheerfull. I looked at him with a pretty serious face.

"Bad..It's real bad.." I said. He grabbed my phone and scrolled through a couple tweets and shook his head.

"Jesus, I don't get how they can be so brutal...Harry must be just fuming..." He said. I nodded and speaking of the devil, we heard a tap on the door and then it was thrust open.

"I LEAVE FOR ONE NIGHT AND EVERYTHING GOES HAYWIRE!" I heard Louis shout. I stood up androlled my eyes.

"LOUIS! SHAAADUP!!" I yelled, he laughed but when we saw HArry come in he looked like he was about to murder Lou. My grin faded and I sat down on Niall's lap. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and I felt a little safer from his glare...

"This isn't funny. They are out of control." He said, angrily. I simply nodded and patted the couch cusion next to me. He slumped over and sat down, crossing his arms like a child. I was looking at Harry when suddenly I was taken our of Niall's grip and thrown over Louis' shoulder.

"WHY DONT YOU EVER TEXT ME??! HUH? YOU LITTLE MINX!!!" He yelled. I laughed as he was spinning around.

"Lou! I'm gonna throw up! Put me down!" I squealed. He stopped immediantly and put me down. I tried to walk to the couch but I was too dizzy, I tripped over the coffee tabel, luckily Niall was there to catch me.

"Lou! Are your trying to kill her?!" Niall laughed as he brought me back on his lap.

"It's her fault for being so damn fragile!" He yelled back. We were all interupted by Zayn walking in. He had heard our yelling from outside I guess and was already laughing. Liam came down shortly after that too.

"Alright..What are we going to do about this whole problem?!" Liam said.

I sure as hell didn't know...

Sorry for the filler but it's the holiday and I just wanted to get something out there! I promise something will happen! It could be cool if anyone wanted to give me some Ideas! Oh and some votes? That'd be cool too! Lol Well!! DONT FORGET ABOUT MY COVER ART CONTEST!! PLEASE:)