Chapter 14-- Seriously Close Call

It was crazy. This whole thing has been like riding a rollercoaster. Even when you get off you still have that rush. It had been two weeks since the TigerBeat magazine I appeared in. I actually got a call from a modeling agency who wanted to recruit me! The boys all said I should do it... So I am! And Niall? Well we've been seeing eachother as much as possible. We almost got caught the other day so we decided to lay low... In fact just to make sure it didn't seem like I was spending too much time with him, Louis and I are spending the day together! He said he had something special planned for us... He was turning into a second brother for me. But even if it was SO special then why was it at 7 in the morning?

"Alright Love! Lets go!" He said cheerfully. I don't know what the hell was so cheery in the morning... It bugged me. But I put a smile on and got into his porsche. Which I might add was freaking amazing! I buckled up and turned to him as we were driving.

"So? Where the heak are you taking me!? Swagmasta from Doncasta" I said. We both laughed at the reference. He wiggled his eyebrows and turned up the radio. Looks like he wan't gonna tell me. All of the sudden their single "What Makes You Beautiful" came on the radio and we both looked at eachother. He sighed,

"They play this so much nowadays! I should love it..But I'm kind of sick of this song!" He laughed. I didn't care. I loved it! I even belted along to it. I sang as loud as I could just to annoy him, but pretty soon he was singing along as well. Once it was over we both laughed and sat back. I was staring out the window enjoying the view of London. We finally stopped at a place I had seen on a website before and I always wanted to go to...

"Oh my god! Were seriously gonna race go carts?!" I yelled and clapped my hands. Louis laughed and opened my door for me like a gentleman. I curtsied to him and followed him through the giant doorway.. We talked to the secretary and she pointed down a hallway where we could get into these funny jumpsuits... They were bright red... Oi... We laughed and put them on over our clothes. We ran out to the track and picked our go carts. Mine was the only semi-looking girly one which was red with stripes. Louis got one that was dark blue and had matching blue flames. We drove up to the starting line and this person with a yellow flag counted down. 

"Alright! No bumping eachother! Okay! 3....2...1.... GO!!!" He yelled. We both stomped on our gas pedals and flew down the track. I was laughing when I looked over to Lou who was concentrating so hard on the road.

"EAT MY DUST!!!" I yelled. He looked at me for a minute and lost his concentration. He started to swerve and I pulled ahead. It was so much fun...

After I won the race... Yes! I won... Lou is continuing to say that he let me win..Yeah right.. We went to eat at Nandos, I could see why Niall loved it so much. It was freaking delicious! I conteplated getting something for him but I didn't... I was trying to hide the fact we were dating. But I also forgot that Louis knew.

"So give me the details on you and Niall?" He whispered, wiggling his eyebrows up and down. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

"Not much. Were just trying to see eachother as much as possible without Liam getting suspicious. Oh my god! Have you seen the Twitter rumours?! There was even one that we got married... I was laughing so hard!" I said kind of loudly.. IT was funny. Kiall had trened twice in the past week... We disreguarded it. I was getting some hate for it... But whatever.

"Well as long as you guys are being careful. I don't want to lose a band member and I certainly don't want to lose you!" He said. I smiled and laughed at him. Once we were done with our meal Louis drove me back home. I got a text from Niall when I was at the door. I checked it before I walked in.

From: Nialler<3

I have a surprise for you! Meet me at the corner in 10 minutes! xx

Ohh kay... I was definantely confused.