Chapter 27-- I Didn't Sign Up For This

"Umm. How about no? I didn't hear that in your list of words I can't say." I said seriously. I wasn't going to sing in front of thousands of people. No way in hell! I rolled my eyes and sat back. I can't beleive he is even telling me this.

"You'll get on that stage. I swear to god by the end of this tour you will have gone on that stage at least once."  He said. I huffed and shook my head. Not unless you tied me up and gagged me. Thousands of screaming girls, Umm.. No thank you!

"Yeah, No.." I said. All the boys were still sitting around us, agreeing with Niall of course.

"Please babe! I will do anything to get you on stage!!!" Lou said. This gave me a good idea.

"Anything?" I said evily. His face took a quick dive from cheery to terrified. He gulped and then nodded.

"Alright, then why don't you tweet that your deeply in love with Harry Styles and that Larry Stylinson is completely real?" I said, giggling. He would never do that, do you know how many people already think he's gay? Oh god... Confirmation would just be the best...He looked at me and smiled, pulling out his phone he started tapping away one the keyboard.

LouisTomlinson: Hello everyone! I would just like to say that Larry Stylinson is real and the @Harry_Styles and I are happily in love! #RumorConfirmed!

"There!" He said. My mouth dropped and I pulled out my new Iphone that Liam got me after my dad stole my other on. I looked on Twitter and there it was, I started rolling around on the couch laughing at the replies it got. It was trending within a matter of minutes. I stopped laughing abruptly when all the boys were staring at me, smiling...

"Alright! You'll go on in place of Stereo Hearts and I'll play 'tar for ya!" Niall announced. I sat there for a minute gaping. 

"I didn't actually think he would do it! Niall! I don't think I can sing in front of thousands of people! You guys still get nervous don't you?! I have terrible stage fright! I'll faint!" I yelled. Everyone pondered what I said for a minute.

"I'll be up there the whole time with you. Don't look at the audience. Just look at me and everything will be just fine!!! I promise!" He said. Everyone agreed and I smiled grimly and nodded. I can't believe I was going to do this. Liam grabbed his phone and started to make the arrangments.

--------------------------------------------2 DAYS LATER----------------------------------------------------------

"I can't do it. Niall why don't you just sing Stereo Hearts and then..Yeah..." I said, staring out at the empty auditorium, which I'm pretty was bigger than my old 3000 student school. I started to walk away but Niall grabbed me by the shoulders and made me look at him.

"Babe! Your going to do great! We've practiced, done sound check, and everything is great. You sound amazing. THe audiance will love you! Just remember to look at me and then it will be fine! He said. I sighed and brushed my hair out of my face, he kissed me gently on the nose and we walked to the dressing room to get ready, the boys were supposed to be on complete vocal rest, as for my I got to talk a little bit. 

The arena started to fill, quickly. Girls were coming in by the piles and with each new body my stress got a little worse. 

"This sucks." I mumbled. The boys only looked at me and shook their heads. THey called us over to get dressed and ready for the show, so I walked over to the little area they set out for me. They didn't do anything unnatural, just outlined my eyes and put on some concealer and lipstick. They put me in a flowery dress that was white with pink roses on it. It was strapless and went to about my mid thigh. Then they just simply curled my hair and I was done. Niall came over once they finished with him and out arm around my waist.