Chapter 15--- Bianca

My eyes were crusty in the morning from crying. I remembered what had happened and checked my phone again.. Still nothing. I sighed and started to get ready. I grabbed my favorite little white floral dress and put a small thin white belt around my waist.  I went into my room and curled my hair. Sleeping did not compliment my natural wavyness. I put on some light make-up because thats what the people from the agency had told me to do. I went out to check my phone and was again dissapointed. I decided to text him this time.

To: Nailler<3

Everythings gonna be fine. We'll get through this... xx -K

I sighed and put my phone down to go look for a good pair of matching shoes. I found a cute pair of brown leather boots and slid them on. My phone went off with Nialls rington which was Michael Buble' "Just haven't met you yet" I started to run overto my phone but tripped over a pair of underwear I had left on my floor. I picked myself up and grabbed my phone. 

*1 New Message!*

From: Nailler<3

I just can't beleive you took the blame like that. I just feel bad:/ How much trouble are you in?

I sighed. Finally he texted back, I was starting to worry. I smiled to myself and replied.

To Nialler<3

Not much... He took my phone away for maybe a couple hours... It's okay though..I might be a little grounded but all he thinks is that I have a little kid crush on you... Not a lie at least :)

Liam knocked on my door and opened it. I turned around and waved.

"Alright sis lets go or your gonna be late!" He said. I nodded and grabbed a matching leather jacket to go with my shoes. We went out the front door and got into Liam's sports car. He drove us down to  the building..."Elite" Modeling...Which was run by a man called John Casablancas... We walked in and whe nthey saw us they immediantly sent us in to see John himself.

"Ahh! Kadence! It's a pleasure to meet you!" He said with a thick french accent. He was definantly the real deal. I smiled and shook his hand.

"Thank you for having me!" I said. He smiled and sat down at his desk while we sat in the chairs in front of it. 

"So Kadence, I just have to say...You are stunning and that I am already offering you a modeling contract with our company. I just wanted to meet you!" He said cheerfully. My mouth dropped open and I stood like that for a minute. I can be a top notch model. 

"That is wonderful! Where do I sign!" I said. He laughed and pulled out a big packet of papers. I signed everything I needed and Liam signed everything he needed..Since I'm still a minor. He told me about a pohot shoot he wanted me to be at in two weeks and we agreed to be there. We got into Liams car and I squeeled with excitement. We drove over to McDonalds and got me..A new found model a giant quarter pounder with cheese and Liam two fish filets. We finally headed home. 

As we walked up to the apartment I grabbed the keys from Liam so I could unlock the door. I opened the door and their was a girl sitting on the couch. I looked at Liam and he smiled and nodded. The girl turned around and I saw that it was Bianca. I screamed.

"BIANCA RENE NEWMAN! WHAT THE HELL?! WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED THAT YOU WOULD BE HERE!!!!???" I yelled as she ran up to hug me.

"Well!!! I wanted it to be a surprise!!!!" She yelled back to me. I hadn't seen her in so long. I started to cry a little bit. She looked at me and grinned.

"Oh stop crying you baby! It's just me! Oh wait.. I'm fucking amazing..Yeah go ahead cry in my presence!" She said. I laughed at her stupidness. We hugged again and ran up to my room.