Chapter 50--- Choices are Made

omg its the end! This will hopefully be a long chapter! But I need your guy's help! Like I said before Im writing a new fanfic called "A Hopeless Rebel" and yeah...Well I also had another idea for a fanfic! It's called "Foreign Exchange" Now I'm only going to continue with one. They're both on my profile and I need you guys to go check them out and tell me which one you like! This is the one I'll be working on before I start the Sequal to this... YES I SAID THEIR WILL BE A SEQUAL!! You'll have to wait a bit though! Alsoooo I need characters for these books... If youre interested just message me!:)

I sat in my room for 24 hours straight... I even counted. Just thinking...and wondering... and scaring myself about  making the wrong decision. I went over the pros and cons thousands of times. I never ever thought I would be going through this, I always thought I wanted Niall... Forever and always. But then here comes Harry, waltzing into my life and the next thing I know the strong feelings go towards him too. What is this?! It's not fair! I heard a knock on my door.

"What?" I yelled, hoping to god it wasn't Harry or Niall, there was no way in hell I could deal with that right now. The door opened and there stood Liam, holding three different bouquets of flowers. The look of confusion on his face probably matched mine...

"Umm... Harry and Niall are gonig to try everything..." He said. I got out from under the covers of my bed and ran over to help him carry them. Their were roses, daisys, and more roses... We set them on the table at the end of my bed. They all had cards on them so I took one and read it out loud.

"I hope you make the right choice for you. Love you xx Nialler" I said. Liam took a deep breath and put his arm over my shoulder.

"You gonna be ok kid?" He asked. I was staring at the card and hadn't even realized that tears were free falling from my eyes. I nodded my head and looked at the next card and read it too.

"I'll never leave you no matter what choice you make.... Love, Harry" I whispered. This wasn't fair...Why did they have to act so sweet right now and make this so hard. Liam started walking to the door but turned around to look at me.

"Pick from the heart love because I know your head says one thing and your heart is saying the opposite..." He said. I stood there for a minute then ran to hug him tightly.

"Thank you. So much... For everything Liam. I know I haven't been the easiest person to have as a little sister but you've just done so much for me. Please know how much I appreciate you and I could never bare to lose you" I admitted. It was true...He was the best older brother you could ever ask for and I feel like I take advantage of him. He hugged me tighter and kissed the top of my head.

"I would never ever ever leave you Kady. Your my bright, funny, perfect little sister and you always will be. I'll always be right here when you need me for as long as you need me." He whispered. I squeezed him tighter and nodded. I loved him so much and he's the only thing that is solid in my life and the only thing I can count on being solid for the rest of it. 

I let go of him and he went to go to some recording at the studio while I say on my bed, still deliberating. Niall...He was my first love, the boy who swept me off my feet and made me feel perfect in every way. The boy who I could tell everything to and know he wouldn't tell another soul. I thought of all the cute little things he did like the quiet snore he has when he's sleeping, or how he holds his guitar pick in his mouth when he tried to play a slow song on his guitar, or how he hates to see people upset so he tries to cheer everyone up...How carefree, and happy he is...

Then I thought about Harry, the mysterious, crazy, yet sweet and caring boy who was closer to my age and did care alot about me. Just the way he moves his hands through his dark, curly hair made me melt instantly. The way he loved to have fun at any minute of the day, and knew how to make the best friendships and make a girl feel special. The way he kissed me...Like I was a princess and he was peasant, like it was such a priveledge to kiss me. His green eyes..Deep and dark, you could get lost in them easily.