Chapter 11-- Falling hard...

It took me about three hours to get completely unpacked. My room was cozy and comfortable. Liam even went out and bought me a queen bed! Which he shouldn't have because I felt bad but he couldn't return it. All the boys had gone to there homes and relaxed. I walked down the hall into the kitchen and saw Danielle and Liam making out.. Gross... I coughed obnoxiously and they stopped abrubtly. Danielle blushed and laughed and Liam just blushed. I sat down at the little breakfast nook and looked at them.

"So? How do you like the flat so far!?" Danielle asked. Sitting down beside me. God she was such a nice person... 

"It's so cute! It's actually bigger than my apartment back home!" It really was. Thank god because my home in California was so small. I was going a bit stir crazy. Liam came and sat next to Danielle, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Actually.. Danielle is going on tour with LMFAO for a couple weeks so it'll just be you and I..." He looked sad about it. It was genuinely sad because she's such a nice person but I was kind of happy because I didn't know her that well. I'm also glad because it'll give me and Liam some time to bond.

"Aww! Well you'll definantely be missed!" I said genuinely. She smiled and nodded. Liam brought her closer to him.. .It made me miss Niall... Alot.. Speaking of Niall... I pulled out my phone. 3 new texts and 4 missed calls. They were all from Niall except one text from Louis..

From: Nialler<3

Hey babe! I miss you.. Alot.. Tried calling but you must be busy! xx

I smiled at the warm feeling I got from reading that. It still hurt to move muscles in the right side of my face because of that stupid fan...

From: Nailler<3

Is your face feeling better? I wish I could make it better! I felt terrible when she hit you! xx 

I wish he could make me feel better too. God I really missed him...Wait...

"Hey Liam? Don't all you guys live in the same complex?" I asked Liam and he nodded..

"Well actually, Zayn and I all live in this same complex.. .It's quite big so it seems like we don't. But Niall, Louis, and Harry live about a ten minutes walk from here. Why?" He told me. I cursed in my head. Well I could always say that I was gonna go see Louis...

"Oh just wondering.. Louis wanted me to go check out his flat so I was just curious." I smiled at him. Speaking of Louis... I looked down at my text from him..

From: Mr. FabuLouis!

Hey Kady! Just seeing how you were feeling! Talk about a blow to the face alright!! Oh and you might want to check Twitter.... 

Oh god.. I got out of my messaging app and switched to twitter... I looked down at my mentions and saw pictures upon pictures of my getting hit in the face.. Some people had even made GIFs out of it! There was videos! #WhoHitKadence? was on the bottom of the worldwide trend list...I covered my mouth and shook my head..

"What?" Liam asked... I handed him my phone. He and Danielle looked and both gasped...

"I didn't think it would travel that fast.." He whispered. I shrugged and smiled.

"It's fine! I don't mind...." I grabbed my phone and stood up to go get ready I was about to walk out the door when Liam stopped me.

"Oh hey Kady! Me and Danielle are going to spend the day together, since she's leaving tomarrow... MY beige So why don't you call up one of the boys and they can show you around London! YEah?" My eyes widened and thought of only one name... Niall.

"Yes! I would love that! I was actually gonna ask you if I could go out and explore! But taking one of the boys with me would be great!" I smiled as he nodded.