Chapter 23-- Ringing In My Ears.

Were any of you at The Boy's CT concert tonight?! Did any of you watch it via Livestream? What did ya think!? Also...Thank you for reading! It really makes me feel amazing to watch the numbers go up!!!

The sound sent the whole world into silence. I was still trying to get up but I was frozen. Too scared to look. The sirens outside were still going off and I heard the men shouting orders. My heart started to drown it all out with it's loud beating. In what felt like hours, only seconds had gone by. I forced myself to look. THe first thing I saw was blood, I was staring at the blood when I didn't notice that someone had walked up next to me and was grabbing my arm.

"C'mon babe, You gotta get up.."I heard his accent. I looked up and saw the blue eyes that I had been yearning to see for what seemed like ever. He was holding my arm and helped me up. I looked at his shirt which was stainged with blood, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his arms around me and I sat there sobbing loudly. I thought my dad had shot him, I honestly thought he was dead. 

I looked over to where my dad was laying. His eyes were wide open and he wasn't moving. I looked away quickly, it was too awful to see him like that. Nialls arms were still around me when I felt someone else hug me.

"Liam?" I said. He only shook his head and squeezed me a little harder. I let out a quick gasp of pain. Both boys let me go and I took a quick breath.

"I'm..Fine.." I said. Niall shook his head and picked me up, cradeling me against his chest. We walked towards the doors and stepped out into the sunlight. Immediantly we were bombarded by paramedics, who took me from Niall and set me on a stretcher. They examined him and he looked fine. I wasn't in the bes shape though, I had six broken ribs, my nose was broken, and my ankle was pretty messed up.

After they patched me up, police officers wouldn't let me go with out asking about a million questions. But I answered them all like a good girl. Niall was holding my hand the whole time and by the end of it I was wearing a walking boot over my right leg. Great. I got into Liams car and we all drove off to his apartment. They helped me up the stairs and opened the door for me.

"WELCOME BACK KADY!!!"  Zayn, Louis, Harry, Bianca, and Eleanor all yelled. It scared me so bad I screamed bloody murder and grabbed Niall, who wrapped his arms around me.

"Shh it's alright love." He whispered and I started to laugh. Everyone ran up to hug, being careful of my injuries.

"Guys! You scared the piss out of me!" I yelled as they were all embracing me. 

"Well you scared us! I thought you were dead! I was a scrambled mess with out you babe!" Louis shouted. I laughed and hugged him again. 

"Okay I'll be right back I'm gonna go wash my face and change really quick!" I said. I wanted to get out of this terrible clothes and all this terrible make-up that was for sure smeared all over my face. I limped over to my bedroom, leaving everyone in the living room. For sure Niall was telling his heroic tale of bravery. I do owe him my life. 

I stepped into my room, which smelled luxoriously familiar, and went straight to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and couldn't even recognize myself. I had mascara all over my face, their were deep purple bruises starting from the bottem of my chin and running all the way up to my temple. I grabbed a towel and wetted it down and began to gently scrub at my face, wincing everytime I pressed a little too hard. 

Once I finally got everything off my face I dabbed a little powder over the bruises to make them look less than they actually were, and then went out to put on my favorite sweats, which had changed from a Seattle sweatshirt to Niall's Jack Wills hoodie that he left here a while ago. I slid on my favorite yoga pants, maneavuring them on without touching my messed up ankle. I slid on my boot and limped outside.

"There she is!" Liam yelled. I smiled and laughed, I was finally with my friends again! Eleanor grabbed my hand and lead me over to everyone.

"It's so great to see you, Kady! I was really scared about this whole thing! Thank god for Niall right?" She said. I nodded and smiled, speaking of Niall...Where was we. She noticed that I was looking everywhere and laughed.

"Nialls in the kitchen!" She said. I slapped my forehead and laughed... Of course..Speaking of food...I put my hand over my stomach and it growled. I had comepletely forgotten that I was starving...

"I'll be right back" I mumbled. She left go of me and I walked over to the kitchen. I saw Nialls but hanging in the air while he was bent over, looking in the fridge. I just looked at him for a minute and laughed.

"Mind sharing?" I said. I must have startled him because he jumped at my voice and hit his head on the top of the fridge. Second time I've made him hit his head... O for 2... I was leaning against the wall laughing while he rubbed his head. He smiled and made his way over to me and scooped me up in a big hug.

"I never mind sharing wih you." He whispered. I laughed and hugged him back, but quickly I grabbed the slice of cheese that he had been holding and stuck in my mouth before he could grab it back. We were both laughing so hard I almost choked on the bite I had taken. We sat down at the table, it was just us.

"Niall, If it wern't for you I don't think I would be here right now. Honestly." I said. I was holding his hands and looking up at his eyes. He gave me a half smile and brought his hand up to hold my face.

"I saw him hit you and something just snapped inside me. The way you were screaming...I just couldn't handle it..." He whispered. A tear started to stream down my face and he wiped it away. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. We hadn't kissed in so long, nothing like this. My whole body was on fire as he wrapped his hands around my waist and I put mine around his neck. 

"AH HEM!" I heard someone cough. We broke away and I saw Louis. We both blushed and Louis grabbed my hand. 

"Kady! Come spend time with me! Niall has seen you all day but I haven't seen you in about 4 damn days!" He yelled. I looked over at Niall and sighed. We all laughed and got up to go to the living room. Apperantly I was walking too slow for Louis because he "Humphed" and picked me up and put me on the couch. Everyone piled in and tried to fit on the couch as well but couldn't so Niall sat on the floor and leaned agains't my legs with Harry. Zayn, Eleanor, and Liam were all squished on the couch with Louis and I. Good thing it was a big couch! 

"So! I say we watch Love Actually!" HArry said. Of course he wanted to watch that..He couldn't get enough of that movie.. We all groaned and said No. After a good 10 minutes of deliberation we decided on the movie The Hangover. It was a good film.

About mid way into the movie I looked around at my friends and family and sighed. Finally after everything I had been through I could finally sit with them and do what a normal teenager who's best friends and boyfriend made up one of the biggest Boybands i nthe world would be doing. But then I looked over at Liam who was tweeting a couple fans and I realized that this would be all over the news... In America as well...

"Shit!" I said...Everyone looked at me, confused.

"We forgot to tell mom..." I said as I looked at Liam.