t h i r t y t w o

several years later

💍

i looked into his beautiful amber eyes. i wanted this so much. i love him to the moon and back infinite of times.

"do you tyler joseph take j-" i cut the priest off mid-sentence. i just wanted to marry this man already.

"i do!" i yelled and kissed him excitedly. he kissed me back with his perfect lips. the priest smiled at us as everyone started laughing. my happiness right now could fill the entire world.

as i pulled away i looked at my mom. my beautiful mother. she smiled at me, her eyes were filled with tears, happy tears. she was the most important person in my life, after my husband of course. but i couldn't compare them like that, i loved them in so different ways.

our wedding was absolutely ethereal, like him. everything turned out perfectly. we danced the night away with our lovely friends. melanie was there, i was more than happy for that. she supported me through everything, including marrying my beautiful man.

"how are you doing, baby?" his chaste lips asked me as we sat down to eat.

"i've never been this great." i answered with a gentle tone. he squeezed my thigh a bit, which sent shivers down my spine, still.

i couldn't ask for a better life.

me and my beautiful jeremiah. he was the best, absolutely the best. his eyes was the first thing that caught me, his beautiful amber eyes. then his dark beard, god was it hot. he was absolutely ethereal. he was gentle but stern. he was everything between earth and sky. he was everything i wanted and more, everything i needed and more.

i'll be the stone that you need me to be.

💍