s i x t e e n

🍪

i was sitting by my desk. things weren't going all too bad today. school was fine. joshua talked about the unconditional love to cats that he has. everything was fine. it felt weird. scary even.

not being sad. it was a new world for me even. i had never been a happy kid. i was the shy, quiet little feminine boy. i guess i still am.

joshua
heyy, i'm coming over with cookies.

i had joked with josh earlier today that if someone brought me cookies today after school, i'd probably marry them. he had joked back and asked if i would marry my mom if she brought me some. he was funny. and hot. oops.

me
you're an actual angel.

joshua
i sure am. ;)

me
that smiley thingy is so creepy.

a knock soon echoed through the room. i assumed my mom wanted to tell me that the dinner was ready or something but instead my baby sister, madison, walked in.

"hey maddy! do you need anything?" she walked further in to the room, her hands were behind her back and she seemed kinda nervous. i looked at her a little questioning, she was a very outroverted person, she was never nervous.

"is something wrong?" i asked her gently. she shook her head harshly.

"i-i bought you something because i thought it would look beautiful on you and uhm mom said you have a boyfriend now so i thought you could invite him here and wear this because i bought the same thing to me but in a smaller size." her words were rushed, as soon as she was done she took her hands from behind her back and a pink box appeared in front of me.

"aw, thank you maddy. i'll put it on and you go do it too then come back here." she smiled at me brightly and ran to her room.

i opened the box and saw an outfit that she had put together. it was really cute. it was a dark purple skirt along with a grey cropped hoodie.

if i was dying on my knees,
you would be the one to rescue me.
and if you were drowned at the sea,
i'd give you my lungs so you could breathe.

🍪