f o u r t e e n

🔮

i stood by my locker and drew. i was skipping class today because the little limp i had that was my left leg was hurting. it happened sometimes, nothing fatal. we had pe so i just told the teacher that my leg was hurting so i didn't get detention, it worked perfectly fine.

"skipping class again, mr. joseph?" i looked up and saw joshua walking towards me.

"yep, i can see that you are too."

"touché." he said with a chuckle afterwards. beautiful. a silence settled so i went back to drawing.

"what are you drawing?" he asked and came closer, i immediately slammed the sketchbook against my chest.

"nothing!" i said in a rush. i didn't want him to think i was a creep.

"c'mon, let me see, baby boy." i laughed but held the sketch even closer to my chest.

"alright, we'll have to do it the hard way then." he came closer to me and started tickling my stomach. in a second i dropped the sketchbook and fell to the floor, laughing.

he picked up the book then held a hand out for me. his eyes widened as he saw the portrait of him.

"i'm sorry, i just didn't know what to draw. don't think i'm a creep now."

"tyler, this is amazing. have you ever considered going to art school?" he smiled at me, still wide eyes. confusion hit me, he didn't think i was creepy?

"it's just a sketch, josh. nothing serious, i'm not going to art school." i sighed and tried to take the book back but he started browse through it.

"why not? you're amazing."

"i'm not going to art school because i can't draw." i looked down at the floor and started playing with the hem of my crop top.

"well i think you should." i chuckled at his response.

"plus, i'm definitely not going to art school just because some fuckboy says i can draw." i ripped the sketchbook out of his hands and turned around.

"i'm not a fuckboy!"

"you are!" i screamed in a jokingly voice.

"then, why would i stand here talking to you then?" he took my shoulder and turned me around. i opened my eyes and in my surprise josh's nose was literally 2 inches from my nose. i just stood there and looked into his beautiful amber eyes. he slowly leaned in and closed his eyes. as i realized what was happening i pushed him away.

"that was so fuckboy-ish!" i screamed, with a short laugh afterwards.

you put this whole damn place in a spell.

🔮