f o u r

🥀

"hey," i jumped up slightly when the red-headed boy came up behind me and said the simple word. his voice was as intense as his eyes were that first time he looked at me.

"sorry, did i scare you?" he chuckled. it was beautiful.

"uhm, yeah. h-hey." i turned around and smiled at him shyly. i tried, i tried so hard to take my eyes off of his face. but i just couldn't.

"so, what's a pretty boy, like you, doing out skipping class?" i suddenly remembered what had happened at class, people screaming, throwing paper. panic.

"'m sorry, you don't have to tell me."

"no, it's okay." an awkward silence settled slowly.

"anyways, tyler, are you planning on going back to that class or will you let me show you something?"

"you know my name?" i was so surprised i didn't even answer the question he had just asked.

"yeah, obviously."

"why is that so obvious?" a question mark was painted across my face now.

"how could i not? you're the prettiest person in this entire school." a blush spread across my face, but soon the thoughts overtook me. he wouldn't think you're that pretty if he knew you just have one leg.

"pretty persons doesn't always have pretty thoughts." i said, sadness deep within my words.

let the moonlight keep me from darkness.

🥀