t h i r t e e n

☕️

"tyler?" i was laying under my sheets in my bed. i had slept tonight. terrifying. so i decided that school wasn't an option today. it was 4:54 pm when i heard melanie's voice outside of my door.

"come in." my voice was barely audible but somehow she heard me. because in a second she was laying beside me.

"bad night?" she asked with a knowing sound behind her voice. i was still under the covers so she hadn't seen me yet but she knew all too well that i wasn't gonna be a pretty sight right now, with makeup smudged all over my face.

"yeah." i answered, still under the covers.

"i brought ben and jerry, plus cookies because we all know tyler joseph will never say no to cookies." i smiled to myself and slowly brought myself out of the covers.

"i love you." i said with the warmest voice i had. melanie was such a good friend.

me
can you please, please, please make me and melanie some coffe? <33

mom <3
sure, honey.

soon my mom entered the room with two cups of coffee in her hands. melanie flew up so that she could help her.

"thank you, mom."

"no problem, hun. you should thank melanie here, for being such an awesome friend."

"i mean, what are friends for other than bringing ice cream and cookies to their best friend?" we all chuckled in union. these two persons were probably my favorite persons ever. always so kind and loving.

suddenly a thought flew by, would melanie still do all these things to me if she knew about my leg?

fear.

hold on to me,
'cause i'm a little unsteady.

☕️