Chapter 10: The Playground

^-This is what the playground looks like only with a few more trees, guess on why I picked this one. 😏-^

Wade's P.O.V. (I don't know why I keep doing him, it just happens.)

*~Time-skipping out of the Tower~*

'How is it possible for both me and Peter to have been able to go through The Avengers Tower, without being spotted by the Avengers and staff?' I thought as we walked along the street.

I must have said that out loud or Peter's good at reading me, because he answers it.

"Well, we were only able to leave because of Dellia distracting everyone with some of the food she makes."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, she's amazing at baking, Papa even says that it's hard for him to cut back on them sometimes."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"We're talking about Captain America here, the man who you could be mistaken for a health nut when he's out in public," I ask incredulously, Peter gives me another one of his adorable laughs.

"Yep, that's my Papa. You should see how many chocolate chip cookies he can eat when Dellia's making them." Peter says, snuggling into his hoodie as we walked outside.

"You cold there Petey?" I ask, my hands in my hoodie's pockets, Peter nods as he stuffs his hands in his sleeves, connecting his arms, and making me laugh.

"Going for a villager look there Petey?" I ask, still snickering.

"Hmm," Peter said with a nod, his voice sounding almost like an actual Minecraft villager that I couldn't stop laughing, Peter following suit soon after.

*~*~*~*

After a few minutes of us laughing at how silly we were acting, we finally made it to the playground.

^--The one above only with a bunch of kids playing on it--^

"So this is the playground your dad had made?" I asked looking at the playground full of kids, Peter nodded.

"Yeah, my Dad paid for this place to be built, and my Papa was one of the volunteers that was helping out in building it," Peter said, as he began to try and quietly go behind me.

"What are doing there Petey?" I ask as I looked behind me, Peter now had himself clinging to the back of my jacket, fear still swirling in his eyes as he looked at the kids in front of us.

Now understanding the situation, I pulled Peter's hands off my jacket, I turned around so that I was looking directly into Peter's eyes again, holding his soft hands in my banged up ones, and gave him a comforting smile.

"Don't worry Peter. I will protect you, be by your side, and make sure that no one will ever hurt you." I said, giving his hands a comforting squeeze.

Peter smiled at me, his relief showing clearly in his very vivid color changing eyes.

"Thanks, Wade," Peter said, surprising me by slipping his fingers through my hands and around my waist as he hugged me close, his face snuggled into my chest.

"No problem Petey," I said, barely keeping my voice from cracking as I lightly wrapped my arms around him.

'I don't think I will ever get used to this much affection from this little cutie pie.' I thought as I lightly rubbed his back.

A moment later, I put my hands on his shoulders and pulled him away as I smiled down at him.

"You ready to do this Peter?" I asked him, not wanting him to be afraid anymore.

Peter smiled at me and nodded his head, making me smile as well.

"Well then, let us be going now," I said, me taking the initiative and taking Peter's hand in mine, us both smiling as we began our walk to the playground full of kids.

3rd P.O.V.

As the two boys continued on their way to the playground, a strange looking fox cub with four tails and small wings was panting as it stood near the bushes next to the playground behind them, making sure to stay far enough back not to be noticed.

'Whew, next time I follow them in this form, I'm going to give myself longer legs.' Dellia thought as she caught her breath.

Dellia shook her herself a bit, the bell on her color giving off a soft melody when she did.

'I better keep an eye out for any villains that would go after Peter and Wade because of their parents.' Dellia thought once her breathing was back to normal.

' Dellia thought once her breathing was back to normal

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(^--Dellia's puppy form--^)

"I better start patrolling the area. Hopefully, Peter will be fine with Wade there for him." Dellia mumbled as she hopped off on her patrol of the park and playground, not knowing what is to befall the children at the playground.

A/N

Hope you guys like this chapter, sorry if it's a bit short but I couldn't think of anything else for this part, I'm already working on the next chapter so it will hopefully be up soon.

Stay safe my little adventures. ;3

~ D. Angels