Chapter 14: Peter...

*Dellia's POV*

After walking away from Logan and Wade. Peter and I began to giggle as we went to the elevator and started going up it.

"Well, that was fun, good job in asking him to come, Peter," I said, looking at Peter with a proud smile on my face, pulling my blue snow goggles up so that I could see Peter in the elevator.Peter tried to smile back at me, but he seemed to have a sudden wave of exhaustion, making him crash his head against my shoulder.I gave him a worried look as the elevator slowly came to a stop and opened up on the main living area.

"Hey, you okay, Peter?" I asked him, leaning my cheek lightly on his forehead.

'He's ice cold.'

Peter barely seemed to have the energy to grumble out a small 'not really' in reply to me, his body slowly going limp in my arms.

I tried to hold back as much of the panic I was feeling right then and tried to think rationally, yes I did say that Peter needed a nap, but that was an excuse for Wade and Logan to leave quickly, but I didn't mean it in the literal sense.

"You're probably just tired and hungry after playing outside with Wade this morning! Don't worry, after a bit of rest and some of my special cream buns; you'll be good as new!~." I said with false bravado in my voice, putting on a weak smile to try and comfort Peter as his eyes now began to droop.

'But then again, Peter has been getting tired a lot more quickly recently, you would think having fun playing and exercising with Wade would help with his stamina, not make it disappear faster.' I thought as I carefully began to walk over to the cream-colored chaise lounge that was set up next to the elevator that was set up for everyone to sit down and take their shoes off before coming in.

With that said, I placed Peter down long enough for me to take off both mine and Peter's winter wear.

Once I took Peter's outer covering off and gave him his Captain America heater plushy to snuggle with and to keep warm, that was made by yours truly, I could see that Peter wore a light cotton dark red turtleneck shirt, deep-blue sweatpants, and white fluffy winter socks.

I, on the other hand, had less for winter wear to pull off since I only had on some winter boots, a headband to disguise my ears as earmuffs, and a dark blue coat that would have fit better on a big male Alpha.

Leaving me only in a turquoise striped turtleneck, dark purple Adidas pants, white socks, and light blue ballerina slippers that I slipped on once I got inside.