Interruptions in the Flow of my Clarity

*~A time in the future~*

*~Dellia's POV~*

*FLASH*

I'm surrounded.

*CLICK CLICK*

I'm not allowed to break from this... I'm not allowed to escape... I'm not allowed to fight back.

FLASH*

I hate this... Why did I come here..?

"Guardian!"

Guardian. That's right. I'm here because I needed to protect something, someONE.

"Guardian!"

Guardian, the name I took up long ago to help show that I will protect my family and no one else.

"Guardian!"

Shut up. Why can't you all shut up?!

"Guardian! Can you please answer the following questions about the accords?!"

I opened my eyes and looked up from the speech pedestal's base, my hands clenched on the sides, bending its metal and wood infused base from on how much I wanted to leave this situation. Looking out towards the swarms of reporters, news anchors, photographers, film casters, fans, and protesters that were in front of me, the light changing lenses in my mask was only helping a little bit in taking out the glare from the flashing cameras going around me.

"Guardian! Is it true that you disagreed with the Hero Accords that helped keep vigilantes and rogue superheroes in check?!"

My face was a blank. I made sure to put on the cosmetics that Tony suggested to me to help make sure I didn't look drained in the pictures, but it doesn't mean I made myself look pretty for them. It just means that now everyone can see the pure hatred I feel for on how I'm on this stage and telling them on what I honestly think about what's happening and where the Government can shove their accords at.

"Yes."

"Why are you against these accords?!"

"They hinder those who want to help people."

"But if it wasn't for the heroes being reckless, we wouldn't need to have to bind them as so!"

I tilted my head up and to the left at this, making my posture that of a tyrannical ruler looking down on one of his unruly subjects.

"And what, pray tell, was the time when the heroes, who have saved this world to the best of their capabilities, been reckless?" I asked them, my aura that I've been trying to keep in control slowly seeping out, turning into that of red fire that is tipped with a black poison.

"The time in New York when the aliens invaded and created many casualties because of it!"

"The people who created the accords thought at that time to sacrifice the civilians in New York and had a nuclear warhead sent in to supposedly get rid of the aliens. If their recklessness had succeeded and Iron Man didn't risk his life to send the missile into the wormhole, all of New York and its people would be destroyed, and the world would have been conquered."

"London when all of Earth's natural laws became haywire!"

"An insane alien race that has lived for more than a few millennia decided to take the time when the planets have aligned, and several worlds were opened to us, to go and destroy everything till the universe is placed back to square one."