DC verse

"Hey Dellia, I've got a question for you."

"Fire away Tony." Dellia says with a smile.

"If there was a fight that broke out between Gotham's two main protectors. Who do you think would -"

"Super-Man."

"I didn't finish."

"You didn't have to, if there was a fight between Super-Man and Bat-Man, Super-man would win with not much effort." Dellia says as she sips on her pickled drink.

"That's impossible, Bat-Man would definitely win that fight."

"You're just saying that because Bat-Man is a darker version of you and you hate the thought of losing."

"No that's not it."

"It totally is, only Bat-Man is better at fighting techniques whilst you rely on your AI to help you find the place to shoot."

Tony splutters for a bit before going back to the topic at hand.

"But if Bat-Man goes and makes a bunch of kryptonian bullets-"

"Super-Man will dodge them without much fanfare, remember, the comics say that he's as fast as a speeding bullet, so if Bruce goes and try's to shoot him, Clark will just dodge it."

"But-!"

"Face it Tony, you're on the losing side on this one."

"What are you guys talking about?" Steve asks as he comes into the room, Tony takes his chance.

"Steve!" Tony clings onto Steve, confusing the Super Soldier even more.

"Who would win in a battle between Bat-man and Super-Man?!"

Steve gives him a confused look before answering.

"Super-Man."

After this talk Tony began to sulk for a whole week, ignoring both Steve and Dellia in that time.

A/N
Hey guys,
Sorry for not updating lately. 😅
I've kind of been in a very bad funk and can't seem to want to write.
I'm trying my best, but it can only do so much.😓

Anyways ;P

Stay safe my little adventurers. ;3

~D. Angels