Chapter 9: Peter wants to Work but Wade wants to Play

^-Thought this was really cute and wanted to show it off. X3-^

3rd P.O.V.

Peter had a determined gleam showing in his eyes as he looked up at Wade cutely, anime/manga like sparkles in his eyes that was creating a blush on Wade's face in the process.

Wade looked away in embarrassment, letting go of Peter, and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

'Why did that sound so much like we promised each other that we'd get married in the future?!' Wade thought frantically as he tried to think of a way to change the topic quickly.

Peter looked at Wade curiously and bent himself over so that he could look at Wade's face better, his hands clasped behind his back, his eyes changing to a beautiful light golden honey to show his curiosity even more as he looked up cluelessly into Wade's blushing face.

"Wade?"

"What's wrong? Are you alright Wade?"Peter kept asking more questions to Wade, oblivious as to why Wade was acting as he was, making Wade blush even more at how obliviously cute Peter was acting.

Wade's P.O.V.

"Did I say something weird, Wade?" With every question that Peter asked me the more brighter Peter's eyes shone and the more redder my face became.

"Ah! It's nothing Peter. You don't need to worry about that!" I said as I waved my hands in front of my face frantically.

"Anyway, let's change the topic!" I said as I clapped my hands together with an idea forming in my head.

"Why did you want to know if I could fight or not?" I asked, curious as to the question Peter gave when we were in his room.

Peter seemed to remember that, and his face lit up.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I was hoping you could model some of the suits so that I can figure out any of the kinks that I may have left out when I was freestyling," Peter said as he looked at me.

'Sounds more like I'll be more your dummy to test drive these suits.' I thought as I looked at how many suits I would have to try on with dread.

"I've got a better idea," I said as I looked at Peter's pale complexion.

"Why don't we go outside and have some fun on the playground Peter?" I asked as I looked at Peter's face.

'He needs to be out in the sun, he's as pale as a gamer who hasn't come out for five weeks.' I thought to myself as Peter became even paler at what I said.

"O-outside?" Peter squeaked out, fear seeming to drain Peter's eyes of all color, allowing only a thin light grey line to outline his irises, making it almost appear as if Peter was going blind in his panic.

"W-where t-there are k-kids." Peter started to shrink into his jacket, as if trying to hide from the thought of going outside, tears streaming down his face.

'Yikes! I didn't expect this much of a reaction from him.' I thought, but then instantly facepalmed myself for forgetting Peter's fear of getting bullied once he's outside.

'I better hurry before I lose Peter to a panic attack.' I thought and quickly went into action to try to get Peter back to me.

"Peter. Remember what I promised you?" I asked, lightly shaking him to get his attention back to me.

"You promised that you were going to be my best friend," Peter mumbled, his head down, not looking at me.

"What else did I promise you, Peter?" I ask him.

"That you will guard me against whatever wants to hurt me," Peter said his voice a bit more understandable as these words started to reach him.

"And? I believe I told you something else along with that Petey pie." I said, a smug grin probably plastered on my scruffy face, Peter seemed to have caught on to my happiness as he finally looks up at me with a big smile on his tear ridden face.

"That you won't take no for an answer and that you'll always be by my side," Peter says, his mood a whole lot brighter than before.

My smile grew even smugger at this.

"So I ask you again. Will you go out to the park with me to play?" I ask as I lean my forehead against his, his eyes showing his fear again as he tries to fumble for an excuse.

"You can't say that you can't go because of the bullies since I will make sure they don't bother you, and you can't say it's because of you not having friends to play with since you have me. So in my point of view, I believe that allows for your arguments are invalid, so you have no choice but to go to the park and prove me wrong." I say smugly, cutting Peter's arguments away.

Peter had his mouth open for a few minutes it seemed before he closed it, appearing to think for a bit before sighing in defeat.

Peter took his glasses off for a sec so that he could wipe his tears away, after a while he gave up and put his glasses back on his face then looked at me again, his eyes slightly tinted red from him crying, tears still trickling down his face as he smiled at me.

^-Just wanted to draw this moment, sorry if the camera angle's bad, my IPod only has selfie cam so I'm lucky enough to have gotten this. >~< -^

"Okay Wade, I'm trusting you now to keep me safe. Am I doing the right thing in trusting my life with you?" Peter asked, making me give him a devilish grin.

"Don't worry. No one's going to hurt my baby boy." I say confidently with a wink, Peter giggles at the nickname and grabs my left hand, a soft smile on his face.

"Well if that's the case, lead the way, Wade," Peter said, his eyes going to a lovely blue tone now.

I gave him a huge grin at this and squeezed his hand comfortingly.

"Alright my princess, let this scuffed up knight in dented armor take you away from this tower," I said jokingly as I bowed over his hand, making him blush.

"W-Wade!" Peter whined before I quickly pulled us back to the vent we came through.

"Come on Peter, I don't want to have you think your way out of this, now that I got you to agree!" I shouted, Peter following close behind.

*~To be continued~*
A/N
Thanks for the votes everyone, sorry this took so long.

I'm trying my best and your guys' support is much appreciated.

Word count: 1138

Safe traveling my little adventures. ;3

~ D. Angels